Random Ranting

• Random Ranting

My fucking life is terrible. I hate my parents, all they do is shout at me for everything! I hate all these bloody exams aswell! I mean the SATS in year 6 were bad enough. I don't need all this in Year 7. Why do I have 3 homeowrks everyday which are usually due in for the next fucking day. Inm Primary school, I used to be able to leave an hour to do my homework properly but now, I end up doing it in form, about 15 minutes before the lesson. My grades arn't slipping thankefully,I still revise and Im doing good. But still, if I carry on like this,I won't even bother to make time for exams. once we were at my Nan's house for a party and what was I doing? Sitting in a bloody corner with a French Text book hoping that I'd get a good level. I got 4c,which is good for our age, but still, I'm tired of having to revise anywhere and everywhere cuz we only get a days warning.I really don't like rushing. I love school and I especially like Science,but the fucking teacher ruins everything. I hate her! She fucking rants at me every lesson which is monday,wednesday and thursday. I was late ONCE and I got 45 minutes detention at lunchtime meaning I had to go straight to lesson and I never got to eat anything. Another reason why I'm so unorganised is because I've lost my school planner and I end up jotting my homework down on a scrap of paper. I can't wait for the 6 weeks hols. When I'll have time to stop and put my life back together.I mean, my behaviour and grades are great. But I don't like having to put in so much effort, If I was more organised I could get excactly the same grades but with a lot less work. I know what to do, I just don't have the time to do it.