my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

• Re: my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

If the girlfriend IS really pregnant and decides to keep the baby, your parents should demand a DNA test just to make sure that it is your brothers.

No way can a 13 and a 14 year old raise a kid and its not fair to expect either set of parents to do it either.

I'm 16 and can't imagine having a kid. I have a job that pays $7.22 an hour and it barely pays for gas in my car and a night to the movies once a week. I think I read somewhere that it costs like $600,000 to properly raise a kid today. That might include college, but wow! Like I said, I can't imagine.

Kids should not be having sex because they cant be responsible for the outcome. IMO.

tinsleteen wrote:

I'm 16 and can't imagine having a kid. I have a job that pays $7.22 an hour and it barely pays for gas in my car and a night to the movies once a week. I think I read somewhere that it costs like $600,000 to properly raise a kid today. That might include college, but wow! Like I said, I can't imagine.

i don't know anything about american money but this thread is old, it's over now.

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

If ur parents nd her parents r comfortable wit helping to raise the child I think that would b the best option.

i got 4girls preggers in the past they all had abortions and now i have a beautiful daughter named Chloe from my last relationship i was and still am a young dad, Chloe will b 2yrs old next march. its a eye opener how much effort thats n looking after a child especially when u have ur own

if ur bro had sex at 13 nd new what he was doingg he should b able 2 deal wit the conquecenses ie: a child.

u have 2 look at wat his gf wants 2 though it takes 2, so its both of their decisions nd both parents decions on wat 2 do, not just his.

i wouldnt put abortion as a option, because both ur bro and his gf need to know what the conqucenses r and an abortion is justt an easy way out theyll learn nothing thatt way.

hope this helped n someway good luck