my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

• Re: my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

Neal wrote:

Guinness world record youngest father? 14. (Although this guy could turn 14 by the time his kid is born.).

Even then, it would still be on the news. If a woman were to give birth as the 2nd oldest mom ever, she would still be on the news, even if she didn't break that record.

If the kids can... *ahem* Make love juice, to put it nicely... He can have a kid. And some kids can make love juice even younger than that. This would just be the youngest kid to use his love juice.

And, who said the media had to be alerted right of the bat?
    [center]Teenhut's Pokemon Fanboy
    Have we lost all Common Sense?
    :rockon:I play the guitar.:rockon:[/center]

Just_A_Dude wrote:

If the kids can... *ahem* Make love juice, to put it nicely... He can have a kid. And some kids can make love juice even younger than that. This would just be the youngest kid to use his love juice.

I can't tell if this is a counter-argument. I don't recall ever arguing he can't.

Why isn't the Guinness world record for youngest father any younger? Simple - for the very reason sex between 13 and 12 year-old guys and older girls are just not common in nature. Women just refuse to have sex with younger guys.

Just_A_Dude wrote:

And, who said the media had to be alerted right of the bat?

No one.

Neal wrote:

Guinness world record youngest father? 14. (Although this guy could turn 14 by the time his kid is born.).

Even then, it would still be on the news. If a woman were to give birth as the 2nd oldest mom ever, she would still be on the news, even if she didn't break that record.

Erm well actually that record was already broken last year (or early this year I cant remember) in the UK. There was a whole lot of media attention when a boy fathered at the age of 13, and it would only be on the news if the media were alerted. There was a lot of backlash at the family of the 13yo boy because they were all selling there story for money hence why it was all over the news. If they havent even told their parents yet I'm going to presume they havent alerted the media.

Anywayyy, keep encouraging him to tell his parents and get him to talk her round to doing the same.. they both need support no matter what decision is made they're far too young to deal with the emotional aspect of it all and let him know your there if he needs to talk. And puhlease try and make him see sense about sex.. who cares if everyones doing it dont do it if you cant be safe about it.

hayleyy wrote:

Erm well actually that record was already broken last year (or early this year I cant remember) in the UK. There was a whole lot of media attention when a boy fathered at the age of 13, and it would only be on the news if the media were alerted. There was a lot of backlash at the family of the 13yo boy because they were all selling there story for money hence why it was all over the news. If they havent even told their parents yet I'm going to presume they havent alerted the media.

Ahh okay, I haven't kept up to the date for the oldest mom/dad, youngest grandma/grandpa, youngest great-great-great grandma, and youngest great-great-great-great grandma since around fall 2007 or so. Good to know new records are being broken!
    Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Just_A_Dude wrote:

So what if all the kids are doing it around there? Peer pressure is never okay. 13 is too young to be having sex. And if he isn't responsible enough to wear protection, he obviously isn't responsible enough to be having sex. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but unless you are trying to have kids, you're an idiot to not use a condom.

He and his girlfriend must let each pair of parents know. No getting around that.
    Your brother and his girlfriend must tell them, they're the ones who did it after all. You shouldn't be tied into this in any way. He has to take responsibility for his own actions. I hope they learn a very valuable lesson from this. Sadly, chances are, they wont.

Agreed :cool:
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
    [/CENTER]

hayleyy wrote:

If they havent even told their parents yet I'm going to presume they havent alerted the media.

exactly!!

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

hayleyy wrote:

Anywayyy, keep encouraging him to tell his parents and get him to talk her round to doing the same.. they both need support no matter what decision is made they're far too young to deal with the emotional aspect of it all and let him know your there if he needs to talk. And puhlease try and make him see sense about sex.. who cares if everyones doing it dont do it if you cant be safe about it.

Actually, I heard about that. That dude looked like a 7 year old. And the girl he was doing it with was far from attractive.

Neal wrote:

Ahh okay, I haven't kept up to the date for the oldest mom/dad, youngest grandma/grandpa, youngest great-great-great grandma, and youngest great-great-great-great grandma since around fall 2007 or so. Good to know new records are being broken!

You actually kept up to date on that kind of stuff?
    Interesting hobby.

Just_A_Dude wrote:

Actually, I heard about that. That dude looked like a 7 year old. And the girl he was doing it with was far from attractive.

I know he was 13 and looked about 8 she was 15 n looked like a 20yo junkie :S the picure of them 2 n the baby he could easily have been its big brother lol. Actually *looks up news article*...

Dad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 | The Sun |News

hayleyy wrote:

he looked about 8 she was 15 n looked like a 20yo junkie :S

i look at that picture... they look like not good parents.
    i dont want my brother to be like that :s

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[♥] Meow [♥];1518015 wrote:

I have a kid, im 19. way too young but 13 and 14.. thats almost impossible.. no way are they gonna survive looking after a baby. sounds so harsh but she needs to think about abortion or adoption. its really hard raising a child especially when your still a kid yourself. hope they make the right decision.

I agree. Abortion. See Emma, you really are smart!

Why abortion? Wont they just go back to doing what they already did? What if they actually keep the baby, and see how hard it is to raise it? I guarantee the wont have another if they learn their lesson properly.

Just_A_Dude wrote:

Why abortion? Wont they just go back to doing what they already did? What if they actually keep the baby, and see how hard it is to raise it? I guarantee the wont have another if they learn their lesson properly.

But what about the child they 'learn their lesson' from, its not fair on the baby to be born into an environment it wont be cared for when they have a choice. If they have teh support of their parents she could have the baby and the adults could raise it mostly, or give it up for adoption but abortion is also an option if she doesnt want to physically have the baby or they dont have the support.

hayleyy wrote:

But what about the child they 'learn their lesson' from, its not fair on the baby to be born into an environment it wont be cared for when they have a choice. If they have teh support of their parents she could have the baby and the adults could raise it mostly, or give it up for adoption but abortion is also an option if she doesnt want to physically have the baby or they dont have the support.

Well, in my opinion, it's only right the parents to help raise the child. It's partially their fault for not raising their kids any better then to go having babies before they're ready. You shouldn't deny the right to live. Adoption is a solid option, also.

If none of that applies then abortion is the only option, I'm just saying there are other much less severe alternatives.

"...If she doesn't want to physically have the baby...."

Maybe she should have thought about that before having unprotected sex?