my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

• Re: my 13yo brother made his girlfriend pregnant :(

JCpatriots wrote:

Nope, he wasn't the father. She got pregnant by someone else...

But anyway....

Your brother and his girlfriend have to tell, they can't get around that. Maybe put the baby up for adoption or something, he is way too young to be caring for a kid...

Makes sense. She looks like the type of person who would be sleeping around.

I feel bad for the little kid now.
    [center]Teenhut's Pokemon Fanboy
    Have we lost all Common Sense?
    :rockon:I play the guitar.:rockon:[/center]

13 is waaaaayy too young to be getting a girl pregnant. Sex maybe, but pregnancy is a big no-no. those of you talking about guiness world records sound like you are being supportive of this veeerrrrryyy bad decision. I say that the girlfriend should go to a hospital or clinic and get an abortion. she should tell her parents, and your brother too, but if they do not feel comfortable, then they should do it without telling their parents and avoid all of the "drama." i am unaware of german laws, so i do not know if this is legal or not in germany (or even USA). before making any inportant decisions, they should think.

jaco123 wrote:

thats a lie a 13 year old cant keep it in there for 2 seconds let alone get a girl pregnant

Actually, this is a lie. Shoving this sarcasm into peoples heads is only going to make things worse.

Go try (and fail) to be funny somewhere else. This is a very important subject that should be dealt with maturely.

I personally think that abortion is wrong. That's it.

I also think that 13 is way to young to have sex. And that a condom is definitely necessary in all intercourse. But I don't think that it would be fair to the baby if the parents (13 year old "father" and 14 year old "mother") were left responsible for taking care of him.

The most responsible thing for your brother to do now is get his girlfriend and they tell both sets of parents. From there they can talk to each other and to the parents about adoption (and/or abortion if that's what they decide is best).

auba93 wrote:

I personally think that abortion is wrong. That's it.

but she CANT have it.....it must be dangerous becos she is too young

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

Tony32 wrote:

well, ur best bet is to either let the baby with sumone else, like an uncle or cousin.

noooo i dont mean. then she has to has it.....she is too young to carry it in her i mean

Alex;2413509 wrote:

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

Skye wrote:

Well, for one, I am 13, and have had sex with my girlfriend. So I'm not going to say he's too young. But tell him he is a dumbass for not using protection, which I for one use every single time. :)

What the fuck! Do they even make condoms small enough for a 13 year old!?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
    [LEFT]
    (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
    (626):
    well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

nenafan wrote:

noooo i dont mean. then she has to has it.....she is too young to carry it in her i mean

If she can get pregnant, she can carry the baby. Unless she goes into medical complications, (which can happen to anyone, regardless of age.) but otherwise, she can carry the baby.

jias_ wrote:

What the fuck! Do they even make condoms small enough for a 13 year old!?

Yes they do. Why you may ask? Because not only can your penis stop growing at the age of 13, (Making it as large as it will ever be and thus needing a condom to fit it.) but also the fact that people of all ages have a right to safe sex.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Just_A_Dude ().

Just_A_Dude wrote:

If she can get pregnant, she can carry the baby. Unless she goes into medical complications, (which can happen to anyone, regardless of age.) but otherwise, she can carry the baby.

Yes they do. Why you may ask? Because not only can your penis stop growing at the age of 13, (Making it as large as it will ever be and thus needing a condom to fit it.) but also the fact that people of all ages have a right to safe sex.

13 year olds have the right to have no sex.

There is a reason why a vast majority of countries have set the legal age for sex at 16.
    [LEFT]
    (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
    (626):

[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

jias_ wrote:

There is a reason why a vast majority of countries have set the legal age for sex at 16.

but not in my country...

Alex;2413509 wrote:

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nenafan wrote:

but not in my country...

I understand this, I know this, I lived in Germany for a while.

The age is 14, and they still broke the law.
    [LEFT]
    (626):

[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

jias_ wrote:

13 year olds have the right to have no sex.

Actually, 13 year olds have the choice to not have sex, but they have a right to safe sex.

If not, they wouldn't sell condoms to minors, but they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_…orth_America#Federal_laws

Check that out, that's for the U.S. but Germany may have a similar law. However, I do not know.

"For the purposes of age of consent, the only provision applicable is {Chapter 109A, 18 U.S.C. 2243(a)}. 2243(a) refers to situations where such younger person is under the age of 16 years, has attained 12 years of age, and the older person is more than 4 years older than the 12-15 year old (persons under 12 are handled under 18 U.S.C. 2241(c) under aggravated sexual abuse). So, the age is 12 years if one is within 4 years of the 12-15 year old's age, 16 under all other circumstances. This most likely reflects Congressional intent to not unduly interfere with a state's age of consent law, which would have been the case if the age was set to 18 under all circumstances. This law is also extraterritorial in nature to U.S. Citizens and Residents who travel outside of the United States."

The post was edited 4 times, last by Just_A_Dude ().

Just_A_Dude wrote:

Actually, 13 year olds have the choice to not have sex, but they have a right to safe sex.

If not, they wouldn't sell condoms to minors, but they do.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check that out, that's for the U.S. but Germany may have a similar law. However, I do not know.

"For the purposes of age of consent, the only provision applicable is {Chapter 109A, 18 U.S.C. 2243(a)}. 2243(a) refers to situations where such younger person is under the age of 16 years, has attained 12 years of age, and the older person is more than 4 years older than the 12-15 year old (persons under 12 are handled under 18 U.S.C. 2241(c) under aggravated sexual abuse). So, the age is 12 years if one is within 4 years of the 12-15 year old's age, 16 under all other circumstances. This most likely reflects Congressional intent to not unduly interfere with a state's age of consent law, which would have been the case if the age was set to 18 under all circumstances. This law is also extraterritorial in nature to U.S. Citizens and Residents who travel outside of the United States."

lool i cant understand that X(

Alex;2413509 wrote:

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]