"Fallen" for your best friend?

• Re: "Fallen" for your best friend?

Scholey, I totaly agree with that, I know it might sound weird to people, but if i had to approach someone I would use a bit of alcohol its easier. And if it goes wrong it will be better if drunk, more excuses, for me at least, but if I was sober people would be a bit harsh.

An update on my thing, its over. I didn't tell her and I'm not planning to at any time, and after a long time fighting with myself I realised I don't want this. I need someone that feels the same not that I make them to. I will find someone better for sure one day. Ok I can't say it doesn't hurt, I mean everytime I see her my heart nearly explodes, and my mind goes crazy but I need to move on, I know its not good for me. It helps talking on here though. I felt like I had a choice, which is sometimes my issue. Thank you guys!

Yes. Twice.
      The thing you have to realize though is what is more important to you, their friendship or a relationship with them. If something happens in the course of your relationship it could ruin your friendship forever.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

yeah...my best friend n me just had a chat tday. she admitted being relly attracted to me, which made my heart skip lots of beats, since i've thought she was sooo gorgeous n sexy for a while now. we already love eachother as friends so deeply. we've kissed, n couldn't find words afterward. we promised to take it slow n respect eachothers desires n boundaries, n ask before we do ne thing new... when she left, i was soooo hot for her, i had to go n get myself off...i came imagining her hands n lips on body, nice dreams of things to cumm...:kiss:

my best friend an me, at age 8 or 9 developed a lust relationship. No feelings for each other rly, but he was my "first" for most things sexual, and i was to him as well. Now he's uber straight, and were still best friends. Weird, huh?
      [SIZE="2"]like what i said?
      +1 rep![/SIZE]:)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]umm... yaaaa?? Thx for playin!

I have been in the same situation several times actually. I've had a few close friends and for my first time telling my best friend that I really liked her, she says, "EEEWWW!!! I know you're gay but why me?? Why? Just tell me, why me?" and I hung up on her. My second best friend a few years later after I realized that I had feelings for her says, "Ew okay thats kinda gross. We cant be friends anymore" and hung up on me. So I just stopped telling girls that I'm a lesbian and if I fall for them, oh well, I deal with it and keep going on my merry way =)

I used to before I moved. I ended up telling her [too tense not to], she accepted that i liked her in that way, but that she only liked me as a friend - our friendship was never comprimised by my feelings (she's my oldest and best friend!)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Look before you leap, for snakes
      among sweet flowers do creep.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

i was in this situation still am in a way. well like you i was convinced it was just me who felt like that towards her even though when we've been drunk we have kissed. but the other night i was textin her whilst i was drunk and she was and i ended up telling her how i felt and she felt the same. in the morning when she was sober she texted me saying she meant what she said and since then we've just been talkin about stuff. where not together or nothin just friends with privleges kinda thing ;) but sayin that i dont think id able 'get into' or get in a relationship with anyone else apart from her... not yet anyway. and if i was to it would never be another girl as i dont find any other girls attracive or fall for any other girls...its kinda weird but yeah :)