Heh you wont belive this one...

• Heh you wont belive this one...

Yeah im a cashier at a grocery store around here. Today, this really dark lady came to my register. She was fat, as dark as night, and has a partial beard/mustache. It was a fat dark lady with FACIAL HAIR!!! How funny is that!! So she came up, but i held in my luaghter. I took a nice big gulp of Mountain Dew and took a deep breathe and i told myself i was not going to laugh or do anything stupid. I tried really, and i kept a strait face. It was real hard, because this women bought some tweezer's and i was thinking in my head "This bitch needs some heavy duty razor's, not tweezers". I almost busted out laughing but i kept my face strait. Around the end of the order, right before i hit the EFT button.... I hear a little girl say 'Look mommy i found a bear!' and i couldent take it. I busted out laughing. I laughed so hard my lungs hurt and i had to take a few deep breath's. Turns out the little girl was talking to her mom about a craccer she found in her box of animal craccer's. I felt like such an ass hole. The manager said im suspended until further notice and on thursday i have a hearing. any suggestions?
    • Re: Heh you wont belive this one...

How the hell is that raccist at all....that lady was darker then night. Im 1/3 Blacc cuzz. We light skinned niggaz always make fun of the dark ugly looking bitches. I dont know if you have ever come in contact with blacc people, but if you have the light skinned ones always talk shit and make fun of the dark skinned ones.

That woman was an ape, she was huge, very dark and hairy

I can understand why you busted out laughing, but you should have omitted the part about her skin color. A fat lady with a moustache is comical. I know that, and I probably would have laughed too. Did they know you were laughing at her? Cause you could have just said that what the little girl said reminded you of something your little cousin said at a family reunion or some shit like that. And yeah, try not to laugh in customer's faces. Bad bad.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Criminal Mastermind wrote:

How the hell is that raccist at all....that lady was darker then night. Im 1/3 Blacc cuzz. We light skinned niggaz always make fun of the dark ugly looking bitches. I dont know if you have ever come in contact with blacc people, but if you have the light skinned ones always talk shit and make fun of the dark skinned ones.

That woman was an ape, she was huge, very dark and hairy

I don't give a shit if you're light skinned or dark skinned...you just don't make fun of people because of their skin color. And I don't really give a shit if you're 1/3 black either. That's pretty bad if you make fun of those who share the same background as you. Makes you (and the rest of the light skinned blacks who supposedly "talk shit" about dark skinned blacks) look pretty stupid.

Maybe that lady thought you were ugly as hell, too. Ever think about that one?

Accept your punishment and don't lie your way out of it. You made a mistake, so deal the fuck with it.

RedAlert wrote:

I don't give a shit if you're light skinned or dark skinned...you just don't make fun of people because of their skin color. And I don't really give a shit if you're 1/3 black either. That's pretty bad if you make fun of those who share the same background as you. Makes you (and the rest of the light skinned blacks who supposedly "talk shit" about dark skinned blacks) look pretty stupid.

Maybe that lady thought you were ugly as hell, too. Ever think about that one?

Accept your punishment and don't lie your way out of it. You made a mistake, so deal the fuck with it.

I totally agree with you on that one. All I was saying about the lying part was that if you've learned you lesson (which it doesn't really sound like you have), and you felt really bad about it, then just say that to keep your job. At least just to make yourself not look so bad, and to not burn a bridge when it comes to finding another job. Cause if he gets fired over this, his employer is going to tell other potential employers that he may be a racist, a racist that could affect the company.

BUT he doesn't sound remourseful, so... I wouldn't suggest lying either. And it was a pretty asshole-ish thing to do.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Ok its in blac culture. We always have fun laughing at darker people, Bac in baltimore we used to fry my man john all the time because he was really dark. But all of us are blacc or spanish so its cool. Most of us are carribean(Jamaican,haitian,Rican,Dominican).

But yeah im just going to quit anyways. Long hour's and too many god damn union fee's. Im going to find another job. I already got money coming in so its not a huge deal. I basicly just want a job to show my social worker i am improving. But yeah macdonalds workers are dumbasses and get paid more then me. Im going to go to macdonald's.

Thanks for reading my thread though.

I think you were taking the piss out of her for her facial hair, which I am telling you now is evil because atleast that woman has the courage to go out in public looking the way she looks. She's probably had that problem for years, and still she goes out like any other person because she has no choice.

Fucking bastard.