Need a Home-Based Business that works?

• Hi! My name is Odette. I'm a member the Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce in California. I'm a Independent Representative of ACN, the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications and home services,including Digital Phone Service with Video Phone as well as essential services like Local and Long Distance, Internet services, Wireless, Satellite TV, and Home Security.

I can help people to save money on services they use every day as well as teaching others to develop a secondary income. Imagine... A business opportunity that allows you to market services people already need and use every day...

Check out my website to learn more of what I do and have to offer you.

Are you ready for a better lifestyle, more money, better health, a feeling of purpose: Something you can own, or something you can be excited about while helping others?

I'm looking for people who are motivated and ready to achieve success in their life. And YES YOU CAN! Success is your choice. You make it happen! You can't change the past, you certainly don't know what will happen in the future, but you can plan and have a better future by working on TODAY!

You have got to have a dream. Dream HUGE! Because dreams do come true... And finally... Give to the WORLD the BEST you have and the BEST will come back to YOU!

Call me of email me if you are interested or have questions.

To Your Success!
      ~Odette

Cell Phone 415.578.8651
      Video Phone 415.877.1362
      eMail [email protected]
      odettemboyd.acnrep.com

this opportunity is only for 18 and over.

oh and check this out! Click or copy the link below to view the video:
      | ODETTE M. BOYD

odettemboyd.acnrep.com/d_produ…phone.asp?CO_LA=US_EN&BW=

Check it out! It works with any high speed internet!

• Savings - low monthly rate PLUS unlimited calling to the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
      • Features - incredible features not available with traditional phone service
      • Control - online account management that puts you in the driver's seat

Add a video phone and enjoy a real-time, true-to-life video experience that will change the way you communicate. And ACN’s state-of-the-art network features the latest in technology for quality service, and high redundancy for reliability, and security.

See the people you are talking to and not just hear their voices.

Call or email me if you have any questions.

Odette M. Boyd
      Cell Phone 415.578.8651
      Video Phone 415.8771362
      [email protected]
      odettemboyd.acnrep.com

Video Phone is $99.99
      Service is $29.99 per month
      Unlimited Calling to anywhere in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, all Virgin Islands

Take it with you anywhere you go in the world as long as their is a high speed internet and call home for free.

See the person you are talking to in a very high quality resolution and not just hear their voices.

Keep your same home number and lower your monthly home phone bill.

Be sure to check out this link to find out more odettemboyd.acnrep.com/d_produ…phone.asp?CO_LA=US_EN&BW=

Thanks!
      Odette M. Boyd
      Independent Representative of ACN

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kevin ().