.....Is it? Or is it a delusion?

• .....Is it? Or is it a delusion?

(kinda long, but please bear with me)

There's this girl at school I really like at school, named Amber (changed name for privacy). But I'm not sure if she's bi/lesbian. I heard her talking to this gay boy asking him who was gay or not, she seems to have a great interest in GLBT people. She also seems to take a great intrest in me, she asks me to barrow things that she already has, I see them in her binder, (paper, lead, pencils, etc.) about everyday. Then she usually talks loud so I can look at her, and if I do, she smiles. I catch her starting at me, or smiling at me from the corner of my eye. She never ever talks about boys, or dated one. One time someone asked her if she was gay and she said no really quickly. She started acting really strange the rest of the day and spaced out alot. Most of her friends are bi/lesbian. I see her, she's really touchy toward girls (aka feeling, hugging, once I even saw her kissing this girl). I caught her in the bathroom(I was in one stall and she didn't know it) takling about a girl (I don't know who she is) that she really like, but she not really sure if she likes her back. Eye contact with her is longer than with other girls and she flirts with girls all the time, never boys though. One time when we had an sex discussion about boys and girls and getting diesceases(bad spelling:o) she asked about sex with the same gender. The teacher didn't answer her. A boy asked her if she had sex with the same gender before and she whispered yes, she's 13 (:eek:). She even sat on a girls lap one time to make me react, I could tell by the way she kept staring at me. That's pretty much it.

.........Is it that she likes me? Or is it a delusion.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: .....Is it? Or is it a delusion?

only u can really determine that but if what u say is absolutely true, she is prolly 1 of 2 things:
      1. She's just a flirt and enjoys seeing peoples reactions
      Or
      2. She is sending u some serious signals that she likes u

But, really, I can say for certain...
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!