computer is screwed. i am in trouble.

• computer is screwed. i am in trouble.

please help me if you can.

i installed bootskin a while ago. i haven't tried it yet,and i thought it would be cool if the boot is customized, etc.

and then i left it to my brother to install the logon installer program (sorry forgot the exact name) and went out with some cousins. i know he won't screw it because he is computer literate (he customizes his pc, does animations, etc. but never tried bootskin).

now the problem is that when i came back and restarted the computer, sure the skin loads (it is a witch) but then the blue screen appears for about 0.5-1 sec. and it REBOOTS and loads the skin again. the cycle goes on and on.

i've tried to search for topics but so far can't find one similar to this... but i still keep on searching. if you guys know what to do PLEASE help me because i just got it repaired and i can't afford to be scolded again for destroying it. my parents already spent lots for my computer. huhuhuhu :cries: :cries: :cries:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ensy ().

• Re: computer is screwed. i am in trouble.

i have found a solution to it but there is another problem. much bigger. NOTHING APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. :cries:

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

^^mwah. thanks a lot. it's working now. :D:D:D

please close this.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]