Virginitis

• Let's just call it 'virginitis'
      I need to be cured !
      I have this problem that I cannot talk to anybody about. Let's just call it 'virginitis'
      Virginitis, according to the show Greek is a condition in which one, perpetually awkward can not get any. It's a cycle, awkward, can't get any therefore more awkward therefore more can't get any- fucking vicious.
      I am trapped ! To run you through a bit of history here, I'm seventeen, I've been in 'relationships' whatever. I never kissed my first, with tongue. My second was horrible, so I mostly avoided it. And here I am two years later and I can't really kiss anyone above the neck.
      I've given a blow job, and I am confident elsewhere, but I feel kissing would open fucking
      huge
      doors for me
      I can't just 'go with the flow', there is no flow
      Do I have to just ask my date to teach me ?
      H e l p

Ps.

Urban dictionary defines virginitis as

Virginitis

What a girl gets after she gets all stuck on the first guy to penetrate her. Symptoms include geting all clingy, blowing up his cellphone tracking his whereabouts,calling mutual friends to look for him, etc. Can last anywhere from a few days to many years.....depending on how severe the case is.

Sadly, Rachel was unable to find another boyfriend after she caught virginitis from Bill.

Fuck it
    • Re: Virginitis

First of all I really must say I despise made up words, like "virginitis" *shudders*

Find a guy who you like and let them know you're interested in... Well... it seems the issue is not so much getting a guy but what to do with one. What you need to do is find someone who you're very close to and practice kissing, I used to do it with one of my best friends before we really knew what we were doing and it really helped my confidence.

Another thing I must say is you should never give a guy a blow job until you have gotten through to making out, it just makes you seem easy and you don't want that.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

Thank you Maximus
      Another thing I must say is you should never give a guy a blow job until you have gotten through to making out, it just makes you seem easy and you don't want that.
      True.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

And Steven, your avatar says 'fear the spork'
      enough said.

I would like to say that if it comes to that I am sure if you told a guy at the end of a good date that you would like him to teach you how to kiss he would be more than happy to help you out. Especially if you could pull it off shyly it would only make you seem more sexy/cute.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maximus1991 ().

Maximus1991 wrote:

I would like to say that if it comes to that I am sure if you told a guy at the end of a good date that you would like him to teach you how to kiss he would be more than happy to help you out. Especially if you could pull it off shyly it would only make you seem more sexy/cute.

If you were a girl it would be fine...but seeing as how I don't like pen0r and never been on a date with a guy (cause of the whole 'don't like pen0r thing') I wouldn't know how it would work out for you.

giggity wrote:

If you were a girl it would be fine...but seeing as how I don't like pen0r and never been on a date with a guy (cause of the whole 'don't like pen0r thing') I wouldn't know how it would work out for you.

^ Not sure what just happened here. I was talking to the creator of the thread who is of the female variety. Just think though, if you had a good date with a girl who you liked and they asked you shyly after the date if you could teach them how to kiss, wouldn't that be a bit of a turn on?

Maximus1991 wrote:

^ Not sure what just happened here. I was talking to the creator of the thread who is of the female variety. Just think though, if you had a good date with a girl who you liked and they asked you shyly after the date if you could teach them how to kiss, wouldn't that be a bit of a turn on?

MYYYY BADDD.

I thought you were the creater. I'm so tired ;---;.

And yes I agree with you. :)