SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

• Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

I'm not going to read the book...
      Are you ignorant?
      It's obviously in the Occult section for a reason....

If you are not gonna read the book then don't post in the fucking thread, is it that hard? You can't have an opinion based on what you think the book is about.

Definition of occult,
      The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".

asdf1 wrote:

If you are not gonna read the book then don't post in the fucking thread, is it that hard? You can't have an opinion based on what you think the book is about.

Definition of occult,
      The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".

Is anyone going to read it?
    • Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at is best.

I love the Satanic Bible. I own a copy myself. Sure, there are some parts of it I disagree with, but generally I think the dude was way ahead of his time - even still ahead of the current time.

And I do identify myself as a Satanist, because I agree very strongly with its philosophies. However, it's not something I really practice or prance about announcing, it's more an 'opinion-wise-I'm-a-Satanist-but-I'm-just-happy-with-being-a-whatever' sort of thing, ya know? It's like my way of thinking and my ideas were given a name at some point, and I had formed them long before I knew this. Kinda like how I was OCD because I knew what it was.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

I love the Satanic Bible. I own a copy myself. Sure, there are some parts of it I disagree with, but generally I think the dude was way ahead of his time - even still ahead of the current time.

And I do identify myself as a Satanist, because I agree very strongly with its philosophies. However, it's not something I really practice or prance about announcing, it's more an 'opinion-wise-I'm-a-Satanist-but-I'm-just-happy-with-being-a-whatever' sort of thing, ya know? It's like my way of thinking and my ideas were given a name at some point, and I had formed them long before I knew this. Kinda like how I was OCD because I knew what it was.

Well your signature is from the bible isn't it?
      Yeah that's how I classify myself not an entire satanist, I really wish it was a different name though, they might get more members.
    • Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at is best.

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

~Maggot

Its pretty cool you are open about that..but there are massive differences in satanism..like being a theistic satanist where you actually worship Satan and believe in his existence..or a LaVeyan satanist..I too agree with alot of the philosophies there especially the one about humans being very similar to animals BUT the worst animals as they have done the most destruction.

Its pretty cool you are open about that..but there are massive differences in satanism..like being a theistic satanist where you actually worship Satan and believe in his existence..or a LaVeyan satanist..I too agree with alot of the philosophies there especially the one about humans being very similar to animals BUT the worst animals as they have done the most destruction.

Yeah it's pretty pointless to worship satan I mean if you actually believe in him why would you want to roast forever? Kinda stupid really.

Now a Laveyan satanist is completely different, as I said the name should be different.

Dresden wrote:

Why do none of you read my white supremacist booklets yet you want to read this book?
      You allow this book on this site yet none of my material this book is strange and weird so you can't say my material is biased.

We don't read your material because it preaches hate.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

asdf1 wrote:

Yeah it's pretty pointless to worship satan I mean if you actually believe in him why would you want to roast forever? Kinda stupid really.
      If you're going to preach to others about being educated, you should be, as well. Traditional Satanists believe that Satan is the bringer of knowledge, freedom, and power, not an evil figure. He doesn't punish those who don't believe in him or threaten them into doing so, as Yahweh does. They believe kind of the opposite of Christianity, from what I remember - Satan created everything, then Yahweh took over and took credit for it.

Pickles wrote:

Theistic Satanist are called Traditional Satanists, and the other you're referring to is Modern Satanism. LaVeyan Satanism is only one form of Modern Satanism. I'd call myself a Modern Satanist, not a LaVeyan one.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goddess of Judecca ().

Lol my first sigged post.
      No but seriously, my money says he looks like this.

You would read something about the occult?

Dude, seriously just stop making a fool of yourself. Read the fucking book then call it the occult.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aunt Jemima ().

asdf1 wrote:

You can't call someone a traditional satanist because there is no set of rules for what they believe in. The people that I know which call themselves satanists claim that their satan will punish anyone who doesn't follow him and they base their thoughts on the bible's description of satan.
      They're called dabblers by most Satanists. If they base their thoughts on the Bible's description, then they're Christian. They may follow a different figure from the Bible, but they're still Christian, not Satanist.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

asdf1 wrote:

Dresden, fuck your white supremacist book. Fuck it to hell. It's cunts like you who fuck up this country.

You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something, then you can say you are better than me.

In the meantime you're just another fucktard who thinks he's better than the rest when all he does is sit and hate on what he's not. If you're scared of reading the satanic bible because of the devil then you better get ready because when you die, according to you, you'll be meeting him and according to the christians, he don't play around ;)

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

You can't call someone a traditional satanist because there is no set of rules for what they believe in. The people that I know which call themselves satanists claim that their satan will punish anyone who doesn't follow him and they base their thoughts on the bible's description of satan.

It's assholes like you who spread the occult,which is dangerous around....
      I'm scared,yes

Dresden wrote:

You would read something about the occult?

I would read something about the occult because I'm not a close minded basement dweller. You wouldn't know anything about that though, Oh wait...
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

It's assholes like you who spread the occult,which is dangerous around....
      I'm scared,yes
      If you believed in the occult and you actually believed that I practice the bullshit that you think I'm referring to then you're a complete idiot by calling me an asshole do you not think that the "Devil" which you obviously believe in is on my side? Do you not think god abolishes the neo-nazi assholes like you? Those same neo-nazis that go against Israel? God's clearly written "people"?

You're an idiot and I'm not even saying this to be an ass, seriously dude you need to get a dip in another gene pool and stop with the incest.

I'm not close minded....
      Do you even know what the fuck that means?

They're called dabblers by most Satanists. If they base their thoughts on the Bible's description, then they're Christian. They may follow a different figure from the Bible, but they're still Christian, not Satanist.
      I'm not disagreeing with you, But how can you identify a true satanist since they both call themselves "satanists". A traditional (an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior (as a religious practice or a social custom) ) satanist would go by what the bible says about satan because that is the inherited and established thought of a satan, the evil monster which dwells on hell.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Aunt Jemima ().