SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

• Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

cm43fan wrote:

idisagree with satanism. ido think it has the wrong name though because it really doesnt represent evil to me. it definitely should not be called satanism. some of the acts are wrong though
      Yeah, 'cause Satan could only possibly be viewed how you view him, just like Jesus is only a savior to everyone - not a prophet, as he is in Islam.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Satan isn't even a real being in the Satanic bible. Satanism doesn't believe in any god or greater force.
      The whole teachings of Satanism is that God is created by man, so by proxy if you are worshiping a god you are worshiping another man. So under that statement, it is more sense to worship yourself. That is the whole premise.

I hate when devil worshipers are called satanists. They are ignorant and no nothing about true satanism.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saradactyl ().

Saradactyl wrote:

Satan isn't even a real being in the Satanic bible. Satanism doesn't believe in any god or greater force.
      The whole teachings of Satanism is that God is created by man, so by proxy if you are worshiping a god you are worshiping another man. So under that statement, it is more sense to worship yourself. That is the whole premise.

I hate when devil worshipers are called satanists. They are ignorant and no nothing about true satanism.

Which is why there is a need for a name change.
      Let's just call ourselves laveysts.

CashMoney wrote:

Which is why there is a need for a name change.
      Let's just call ourselves laveysts.
      But then what about the other sects of Modern Satanism? LaVeyan Satanism isn't the only one. Or those that aren't any specific one? I call myself a Modern Satanist, but I don't associate myself with any particular sect.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

But then what about the other sects of Modern Satanism? LaVeyan Satanism isn't the only one. Or those that aren't any specific one? I call myself a Modern Satanist, but I don't associate myself with any particular sect.

~Maggot

Idk... maybe shoot them an email to this thread.

Aunt Jemima wrote:

If you are not gonna read the book then don't post in the fucking thread, is it that hard? You can't have an opinion based on what you think the book is about.

then don't post a poll and expect everyone that votes to have already read the book or to go out and read it before voting.

you gave us a brief synopsis and asked for our opinions, so don't get all touchy when we give our opinions, wtf.

and for an "atheist" (SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANY GOD) you sure seem to be defending satan over anything else.

:rolleyes:

I think its bullshit and don't care to read it.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

RyanGonzalez wrote:

Sorry..

Disagreed :/

God > Devil

Also, devil, you can't smell, see, touch, hear, or cook him. So yeah..

*co-signs*

lol
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

ZebraStripes wrote:

then don't post a poll and expect everyone that votes to have already read the book or to go out and read it before voting.

you gave us a brief synopsis and asked for our opinions, so don't get all touchy when we give our opinions, wtf.

and for an "atheist" (SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANY GOD) you sure seem to be defending satan over anything else.

:rolleyes:

I think its bullshit and don't care to read it.
      You think it's bullshit and don't care to read it, yet your obvious misconceptions (that Satanists worship a deity known as Satan and aren't atheists) that stem from the fact you haven't read it are what lead you to thinking it's bullshit and having no desire to read it?

Yay for circular logic.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goddess of Judecca ().

RyanGonzalez wrote:

I have not read the satanic bible. I will not, just b/c of the name.
      If it had a different one, I would've read it.
      And no, I don't have close minded ignorant pov.

There are many reasons the name is what it is. One is to challenge people. Most people cannot see anything that they are told is evil to actually have any merit. Hence, people see satan as something bad.

Let me ask you a question, how many people have died because of satan. IIRC not many. How many people have died because of God? Millions?

So really, God is the evil one and if anything Satan is the nice one who doesnt really do anything.

Satan in the satanic church does not mean the devil. It represents alot of things, including the force we all have inside us. Satanism represents other things such as indulgence, the force in nature etc.

RyanGonzalez wrote:

Yes. God has made many die.
      But if you're religious, you do know that after death, there is a better place. Heaven.

So, if you die because of god, god is pretty much doing you a favor.

Common sense and a basic knowledge of odds will tell you that playing safe on something that can cost you a vast vast amount if the best thing to do. Seeing as you do not know there is an afterlife, but you can be certain there is life on earth, you might as well spend your time here happily. Satanism also teaches that, it says you are only on this earth once, so enjoy it.

Also, the amount of Holy Wars would not be seen as good in the eyes of God. I believe it says Do not murder in the bible. I may be mistaken, seeing as Christians have murdered many.

You do know that there are some people that pretend to be good while they are not, right?
      It does says do not murder in the bible.
      But, we still murder animals.. or wait.. it isn't murdering, they're animals.
      They're soul-less.
      I guess thats pretty much what happened with the person that got murdered. Either the person was not a real Christian, or the person that got murdered was soul-less.

RyanGonzalez wrote:

You do know that there are some people that pretend to be good while they are not, right?
      It does says do not murder in the bible.
      But, we still murder animals.. or wait.. it isn't murdering, they're animals.
      They're soul-less.
      I guess thats pretty much what happened with the person that got murdered. Either the person was not a real Christian, or the person that got murdered was soul-less.

This is going off topic, and is not what i was trying to argue. I do not want to have a Christianity argument. I really cant stand Christianity.