SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

• Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

although i agree that one should do what is pleasing to one, i don't believe in any supernatural force of good or evil (i.e. god, satan, allah, etc..)
      Don't hang on. Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky. And all your money won't another minute buy. All we are is dust in the wind.

To start, I find the Lavey perspective on Satanism to be intriguing. I haven't finished reading the book, but to say his views are remarkable would be an understatement. They were certainly revolutionary for the time and have done a lot to push Satanism into the mainstream. I can understand the appeal of his brand of Satanism, but sometimes I think his fame hurts us as much as it helps. People seem to have the belief that all Satanist believe this way and that all Satanist treat his manuscript as a bible in the way that Christians have their bible. But Satanism is as diverse a practice as any and to say that we all think one way is simply ignorant. The truth is while we all should regard one another as family under the term Satanism our beliefs vary wildly from the materalistic and carnal to the metaphysical. I hate the term "true Satanists" with a passion, because it implies there is one "right" way to be a Satanist. I firmly believe that your belief, relationship, and philosophy is your own and their is no wrong way to be a Satanist. I know I'm rambling a bit, but the point I'm trying to make is that to be a Satanist is to be a free thinker and to explore existance in whatever way feels right and makes sense to you. As much as human beings would like to believe that we have all the answers the truth is we don't really know much of anything. Hell even science is getting to the point where it can freely admit that the line between the physical and the spiritual is beginning to blur, hence the "New Age" movement we're seeing in the scientific community. Don't block your mind to possibilities. At one point we "knew" the world was flat, we "knew" that earth was the center of the universe, we "knew" that the Milky Way was all there was, we "knew" that particles always behave like solid bits of matter, imagine what we'll know tomorrow. The only thing I know for sure is that we have a lot to learn.

brantleyj2011 wrote:

i don't care if there red or not i'm standing up for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that is the truth. and who ever disliked me it's a little bit more than a 'fairy tale' and i know it's not liked here so don't state the obvious it's not liked anywhere anymore

If you're gonna try to enlighten us with your superior knowledge of a greater being, then at least have the decency to read over the bullshit which you just spewed. Quit making a mockery of the English language, fool.

If by "who ever disliked me" you mean whoever gave you a negative rep, well it was me. It is a fairy tale bud,

-A speaking snake
      -A speaking donkey (Kinda like you, eh?)
      -A guy flies to the sky
      -A guy talks to a burning bush
      -A guy is brought back to life like a zombie
      -More talking animals
      -More bullshit

Aunt Jemima wrote:

If you're gonna try to enlighten us with your superior knowledge of a greater being, then at least have the decency to read over the bullshit which you just spewed. Quit making a mockery of the English language, fool.

If by "who ever disliked me" you mean whoever gave you a negative rep, well it was me. It is a fairy tale bud,

-A speaking snake
      -A speaking donkey (Kinda like you, eh?)
      -A guy flies to the sky
      -A guy talks to a burning bush
      -A guy is brought back to life like a zombie
      -More talking animals
      -More bullshit

Eh?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

hey aunty jemima (loool ur name tickles me cos ur a bloke) anyway i tried the link above bt its been deleted! are there any other pls?? also am wonderin how long u been a satanist 4? am new to it and i felt drawn to levayan satanist after tlkin to a spiritualist satanist on youtube. the only book i found online which is also titled "satanic bible" is by some dude names rev caesar 999 who av never heard of..bt some of the things i read in it made me scared e.g. 999 and the antichrist's blacklist, etc. 999 upside down is 666. also there sayin they wanted to dominate every ounce of christianity in the world and replace it with satanism. av been an xtian for so many years and its brought nothin but panic and guilt to me throughout the time i was worshippin the son. it also limitted me in so many aspects of my life bt cnt stil help bt feel guilt. how cn i be a satanist if am guilty all the time, let alone levayian which says we hav to fulfill all our desires on earth?? oh dear. any advice??. :-o :-o i guess i probs need a couple more years to become a full levayian satanist. :o[/SIZE]

The post was edited 2 times, last by dersnothinucntdo ().

ok so ive read a copy of the satanic bible online as well as doing some research on the church of satan's website. satanism is about accepting who we are and using all parts of us to strive for what we want. catholics/christians say that greed, sloth, pride, wrath, lust, envy and gluttony are the seven deadly sins and that to commit any is horrible. they say that we should always put others first (which i try to do) and that to be prideful is bad. however what is wrong in taking pride in what we do otherwise why do we bother doing it. gluttony can just be having to much of something we like same as sloth an extra 5 minutes in bed. satanism is more about living now rather than spending our whole lives for what is in heaven. you may say i dont know anything and that i must be a satanist but actually im catholic. technically i would be classed as sinning because im dating a satanist. im glad that he has helped me see the other side though. as my mum always says theres always two sides to the story. maybe people will never like satanists but both sides should respect each other

Mallorie.Newton wrote:

I have read part of the Satanic Bible. I am a Theistic Satanist (Spiritual Satanist).

"I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

HOLY FUCK! Nostalgia.

Dude, I completely forgot I was a satanist during my early days of TH. :lol:

And AJ..
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Obviously you don't understand the true concepts of christianity.... this is why I put bullshit christianity is based on loving one another and living the best way you can because someone loved you enough to let his son die a brutal death for you if you didn't realize things like greed, selfishness, pride, etc that you listed earlier as just something that is sinful can turn a person into quite a bitch (no offense intended) by living like that nobody is going to love you or want anything to do with you which will in turn cause you to be unsuccessful in life so this obviously is not the way to go
      17/straight/single