SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

• SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

What do you think about the satanic bible? 72
        Bullshit (39) 54%
        I'm a satanist! (23) 32%
        I love my invisible god. Death to the non believer. (10) 14%

So I was recently doing some light reading and I stumbled upon the Satanic Bible by the man himself, Anton La Vey. I had heard about him before but I never really knew what drove him to become what he currently is, and that is the founder of the Satanic Church.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, La Vey does not portray Satan as the supernatural king of demons as the christians do, instead he shows that Satan is actually the force in human nature which drives us to do that which in the end pleases us, as the chrisitians would say, SIN.

Absolutely everything in that bible I have asked myself before, almost every single thing that La vey explains in the book has been a question which I have asked myself and then asked other christians, answers which have mostly been "It's all about faith." This drove me to conclude that with faith is truly the only way to seek a god which you can't see, touch, hear or smell. Thereby proving that only those who believe, can actually believe.

Read the satanic bible, it's not full of supernatural bull shit as the christian's bible is.

My only problem with La Vey's way of portraying his church, is that they really keep it looking like a very morbid place to be, I think they'd gain more members by calling it the church of satan but not making it look dark and creepy.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aunt Jemima ().

• Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at is best.

So am I, if you actually read the book you would know that in the book they make no mention of satan as a "god". They don't make a mention to there being any gods, in fact La vey admits that gods were created by man as a way to fool himself.

Ever hear of the quote, "Don't judge a book by it's cover?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aunt Jemima ().

• Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at its best.

If one so says, to the best of his knowledge and belief, that he is correct; He also, by doing so, is saying that all others are wrong.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]We're the first to fight, the last to leave. We're your worst nightmare, and your greatest blessing. We are the US Marines!
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: SATANISM - Read the satanic bible for free here. Humanity at is best.

Liam wrote:

I didn't even read the thread so I have no idea what book you're talking about.
      I voted Bullshit in the thread because thats what I think this thread is, so I said it.

Please, this is the D&D board. Read the thread if you're going to say something, because otherwise you end up being the one who talks bullshit.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

This drove me to conclude that with faith is truly the only way to seek a god which you can't see, touch, hear or smell. Thereby proving that only those who believe, can actually believe.

So you agree with this, but have problems with christianity?

But anyway, I would call this bullshit, because I don't feel the need to find peace of mind by hearing someone else tell me (through a book) that their way of living and believing is the only right way to live and believe. Because it isn't.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

Id actually be very interested in reading this.
      My religion teacher was going to order us copies for those who wanted to read it but never got round to it.
      Must get onto that :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]

I havnt read it but I am intruiged by the Occult and LaVey satanism. I personally believe that the we as humans are much more powerful than any God we can think up..But because of the vast amount of ignorance and stuborness that humans in general have, it has led me to become rather misanthropic :p

But anyway, I would call this bullshit, because I don't feel the need to find peace of mind by hearing someone else tell me (through a book) that their way of living and believing is the only right way to live and believe. Because it isn't.
      Do other religions do different? Is any religion accepting of its competitors? Better yet, do any other religions prove that their theories and ideas are real, not only that but can they prove it scientifically with every day examples from this time and era?
      I agree with you that this isn't the "right" way to live, for us who like to be realists and not be lied to, we don't accept this religious drug, even Karl Marx said it, "Religion is the world's opiate.".

If one so says, to the best of his knowledge and belief, that he is correct; He also, by doing so, is saying that all others are wrong.
      Please see the answer above.

Please, this is the D&D board. Read the thread if you're going to say something, because otherwise you end up being the one who talks bullshit.
      Thank you for preventing future bullshitness.

I havnt read it but I am intruiged by the Occult and LaVey satanism. I personally believe that the we as humans are much more powerful than any God we can think up..But because of the vast amount of ignorance and stuborness that humans in general have, it has led me to become rather misanthropic
      To get you uninterested in the "occult". It's a farce and LaVey doesn't really write about the occult or any supernatural bs. Go ahead and buy yourself a ouija board, play with it and I bet you that you will experience NOTHING. Why does the devil choose to posses a 16 year old in Guatemala but I, who is willingly open to any demon to take control get absolutely no proof that demons are real.

Possesions and all that BS always happen to some uneducated waste of matter in the world. You never see a judge saying he's possesed, you never see a billionare say he's possesed. It's always some person who no one cares about.

So I wish you luck in your search for an occult, but i would advise you not to waste your time and in the meantime realize that it's a farce created by men scared of that which is unkown to them.

Bullshit....

Creepy....

quote from a neo nazi who quotes Lavey in a book he wrote:

So to call one's self a “Satanist”, I believe, is no more than a cry for attention.

In Siege, you quote Anton LaVey, the author and founder of The Church of Satan, and I understood he later sent you an autographed copy of his book The Satanic Bible. Siege was also received well among many Satanists; it was for example reviewed favorably in The Black Flame and given a whole-page ad in same. What are your views on Anton LaVey and Satanism generally?
      LaVey was, of course, a Jew. But I liked and admired the man. So I think that answers an earlier question of yours. In a certain sense, LaVey shared a similarity with George Lincoln Rockwell in that both of them were essentially showmen. Rockwell figured that if they're going to end up calling you a “Nazi” anyway, you might as well assume the title on your own and be as brazen as possible about it. LaVey considered that is “God”, represented by the Church as he is, stood for weakness and suicide then a good second glance was at least owed to his opposite number, Satan, who, by that, would represent strength and vitality. Brilliant.
      BUT... that is dealing in misrepresentations. In reality, Satan is but an analogy for Jews. Good and evil, in reality, are analogous for clarity and distortion. It is really all physics, all geometry, all biology, etc.
      And Satan will never approach you as Satan. Never. He will always approach as “an angel of light”. So to call one's self a “Satanist”, I believe, is no more than a cry for attention.

I just said i was interested in it. I am also interested in the works of Crowley..well more the Thelema side and i feel that can link in with LaVey Satanism. I read the first bit of the satanic bible..was pretty interesting but very disjointed..as in it was a little awkward just to read it..especially on the computer.

Bullshit....

Creepy....

quote from a neo nazi who quotes Lavey in a book he wrote:

So to call one's self a “Satanist”, I believe, is no more than a cry for attention.

In Siege, you quote Anton LaVey, the author and founder of The Church of Satan, and I understood he later sent you an autographed copy of his book The Satanic Bible. Siege was also received well among many Satanists; it was for example reviewed favorably in The Black Flame and given a whole-page ad in same. What are your views on Anton LaVey and Satanism generally?
      LaVey was, of course, a Jew. But I liked and admired the man. So I think that answers an earlier question of yours. In a certain sense, LaVey shared a similarity with George Lincoln Rockwell in that both of them were essentially showmen. Rockwell figured that if they're going to end up calling you a “Nazi” anyway, you might as well assume the title on your own and be as brazen as possible about it. LaVey considered that is “God”, represented by the Church as he is, stood for weakness and suicide then a good second glance was at least owed to his opposite number, Satan, who, by that, would represent strength and vitality. Brilliant.
      BUT... that is dealing in misrepresentations. In reality, Satan is but an analogy for Jews. Good and evil, in reality, are analogous for clarity and distortion. It is really all physics, all geometry, all biology, etc.
      And Satan will never approach you as Satan. Never. He will always approach as “an angel of light”. So to call one's self a “Satanist”, I believe, is no more than a cry for attention.

And to call yourself a neo-nazi is not?
      For the love of Christ, oh wait...

Does anyone actually read the fucking book before sharing their two cents? If you read the book you would learn that by calling himself a satanist he doesn't view satan as the god that the christians view but rather the force in all humans, which drives us to be "evil".

An angel of light? well buddy I would rather have light in my path than live with my eyes closed walking on faith.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

It's creepy...
      I don't intend to read it....
      I don't mess with the occult...

Which is exactly why your response to the post is bullshit and has no weight.
      You intend to call satanists as people wanting attention, yet you do no different by posting somewhere where you aren't even supposed to post, read the fucking post, all of it don't skim it, if you are too fucking lazy to read then do the same thing for your post and save your "god" given energy and don't waste server space by posting bullshit.

asdf1 wrote:

Does anyone actually read the fucking book before sharing their two cents? If you read the book you would learn that by calling himself a satanist he doesn't view satan as the god that the christians view but rather the force in all humans, which drives us to be "evil".

An angel of light? well buddy I would rather have light in my path than live with my eyes closed walking on faith.

No,I guess not in his opinion....

He is a satanist....by the way he's dead...

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

asdf1 wrote:

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Which is exactly why your response to the post is bullshit and has no weight.
      You intend to call satanists as people wanting attention, yet you do no different by posting somewhere where you aren't even supposed to post, read the fucking post, all of it don't skim it, if you are too fucking lazy to read then do the same thing for your post and save your "god" given energy and don't waste server space by posting bullshit.

I just said my opinion that I don't intend to read it and that it's bullshit at the local shops it's set in the ''occult'' section

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dresden ().

No,I guess not in his opinion....

He runs the Church,he founded it and is a satanist....by the way he's dead...
      I know he founded the church, and I know he is dead; is he supposed to be alive because he was a satanist and satan is supposed to support him? If so, then wouldn't that mean that all the popes should be alive and healthy?

Please don't post anymore until you read the book.

I just said my opinion that I don't intend to read it and that it's bullshit at the local shops it's set in the ''occult'' section

Maybe it's because they're ignorant and like many of you, judge a book by its cover.

asdf1 wrote:

I know he founded the church, and I know he is dead; is he supposed to be alive because he was a satanist and satan is supposed to support him? If so, then wouldn't that mean that all the popes should be alive and healthy?

Please don't post anymore until you read the book.

Maybe it's because they're ignorant and like many of you, judge a book by its cover.

I'm not going to read the book...
      Are you ignorant?
      It's obviously in the Occult section for a reason....