easy hair styles for curly hair?

• easy hair styles for curly hair?

Hey guys, well I have naturally curly hair and I find it really hard to find hair styles that suit my face...also i want a hair style that i can do easily and it would stay that way till the end of the school day...my hair is quite long but i have lods of shorter hair in the front and it looks really weird sometimes :S

anyway if you didnt understand my questions they were:

1. do you know any good curly hair styles? (big curls not small ones)
      2. are there hairstyles that are easy to keep and easy to do?
    • Yuk, hairstiles. I prefer ponytails or just straiten my hair and leave it be sometimes. My hair is long, thick and curly either (big curls, as you sey) and I don't like to bride them or anything harder then just tie them. Though, I like ironing them, the whole process callms me somehow. Though, if you pick right flat iron it will make hair stright for the whole day till they meet wetnes or humidity and start to curl again. I use HSI ceramic/tourmaline like one in this review and adore it very much, though looking on Kipozy I think that it may be good too and it's also cheaper... Anyway. Tourmalin/ceramic rulez, imho. By the way, you may find other tips about hairstiling there on the site.