Should i do it?!

• Re: Should i do it?!

Well it doesn't help that it was washed earlier, but I did put it in the garage.

And as I previously stated I am well aware rain takes a long time to weather.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

dancingirl1811 wrote:

it looks like your fingers just had a seizure all over your keyboard.
      actually, i've never called you dense before. so your comment would be false.
      also, you do realize no one cares about your "new bmw"or if it gets "rain damage from all the "harmful elements of rain". you just said yourself that rain can be harmful, so put it in the garage and shut up about it.

CashMoney wrote:

The Mayor called, they're missing their idiot.
      You created this thread asking for advice on rain damage for a car, then you state that it's common sense to know that a car gets damaged in the rain, therefore making your original post and your whole thread spam. Thereby making you, an attention whore.

Nice job.

THe question was more like...should I bother to put my car in the garage because it involves going outside.

But everyone missed the point and then started talking about "what elements" and "I am not a mechanic"

When the question was completely based upon getting off my ass or not and you were clearly too dumb to notice it.

xc_diver12 wrote:

garage them. you don't need them hailed on or stuck by lightning

Finally someone who answers my posts.

It seems like all of you are just looking for fights and attention, and then you call me an attention seeker.

You guys clearly want me to give you attention when you insult me.

Go asks your parents for a hug or something.

If you don't like it, don't read my threads.

Get a life you ugly loser.

I won't waste my time reading threads I don't want to read.

Why, because I don't care.

So you clearly care too much so why don't you move along you weirdo.

I have a life, it's devoted to proving idiotic posts like yours wrong.

I really don't care what kind of threads you read, so I don't know why you would mention that.

Once again, you do care because you bother to reply, failure to do so would show your lack of care.

I'm not the one answering my own questions, "weirdo".

SuperHotFemale wrote:

I think its cool you google lame jokes but what I think is even better is you calling me dumb when you were the one who was too dense to understand what I was asking when it was extremely straight forward.

Good job, jackass.

Then after you posted the question, you answered yourself, not only that but you said it's common sense to know that meaning that you knew the answer to your question even before making the thread.

Good job, keep it up :)

CashMoney, you are teh awesome.

Superhotfemale, 1) stop making fucking threads about your lameass cars. We don't give a fuck about your cars. I remember the time when you made the thread about your boyfriend and his ultimate 3000x turbo macho super cool engine car type thing. We don't fucking care. 2) The more posts you make, the more retarded you look, and the more ban-worthy you are. So shut the fuck up.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

i care about cars =]

your all being assholes to be honest :D, she was just asking.. dont even reply if your all gonna be like that, shit.

make room in your garage..?
      if i have two very expensive cars like you do i wouldn't leave them outside at all id treat them like my children. although it is just rain your eventually going to be driving in rain lol..
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[♥] Meow [♥];1643917 wrote:

your all being assholes to be honest :D, she was just asking.. dont even reply if your all gonna be like that, shit.

The main issue is not because "she was just asking," but how she flaunts her wealth and cars like the spoiled brat she is. It doesn't take a psychoanalyist to figure out that all her threads include expensive brand-name cars, her rich boyfriend, her rich daddy, and various other wealthy symbols.

Rich she may be, but she doesn't need to flaunt it, certainly not. She's a cocky bitch.

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by LOLFag ().

[♥] Meow [♥];1643917 wrote:

i care about cars =]

make room in your garage..?
      if i have two very expensive cars like you do i wouldn't leave them outside at all id treat them like my children. although it is just rain your eventually going to be driving in rain lol..

Not to mention that the question of whether to put the car in the garage or not is kinda dur .... It's not exactly the kind of thing that needs advice. You might as well be asking do I take a piss or not? You have a garage, if there's room you put the car in the garage. Not too hard to think on, now is it?
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

[♥] Meow [♥];1644140 wrote:

oh well, thats just her shes a lucky girl and she knows it. maybe thats what she wants ever thought about not retaliating.

No, because she's already made 3 or 4 stupid threads bragging about her rich daddy and her stupid spoiled life.

One was enough, and yet another. Yes, all she wants is to brag.

I'm pretty well off, but I don't brag.

[/CENTER]