I'm straight... right?

• Re: I'm straight... right?

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

You could be Bi-curious.. You may not have feelings for other guys but you are really interested in the physical aspects of other guys. Which is perfectly normal. :). You do not have to be ashamed of yourself, its a perfectly normal thing to be going through, especially through your teens.

We cannot decide for you if you are Bi or Gay however, its something you need to figure out for yourself. if you haven't been thinking about guys for long you might feel weird about it, it could just be a phase, and if it isn't, you should hopefully become more comfortable with it later on..

Hope this helps :)

all this is true, but, i mean, you were under influence of alcohol... which also means that whatever desires you did/didn't have, may have been... messed up cuz of that as well
  • Re: I'm straight... right?

Well I dnt think ur ither because while drunk ppl lose control of themselfs they aren't thinking clearly o nuthin so yea I think ur strait but I'm pretty sure every guy is curious once n a while n I guess it's normal but If u still curious n thinking tht u want it again u may b bi sexual which is normal ad well n nuthing to b ashamed of
    R. A. M= Raul. Aries. Michelle