AM I A LESBIAN? PLEASE HELP :( desperate

• AM I A LESBIAN? PLEASE HELP :( desperate

Okay well I was wondering how you know if your lesbian? I don’t think I am because im attracted to boys and ive had a few boyfriends and had sex with boys and stuff. But sometimes I find myself staring at girls thinking they are hot, I’ve never actually wanted to act on these thoughts or been actually attracted to someone. Well, until recently.
      My bestfriend Jess and I have always been extremely close. We grew up together as our mums are also friends, so we don’t think its weird to get changed infront of each other, shower together, or even go to the toilet while were both in the bathroom. We’re just so comfortable with each other. Our first ‘lesbian encounter’ or whatever was when we were like 11 or 12 and were worried about kissing boys so we decided to practise with each other. I found I enjoyed it a lot and we kept ‘practising’ whenever we saw each other, until she got a boyfriend. Then nothing happened for a while. We’re 15 now and they’re broken up, and the other night we were home alone and had a few drinks, then were messing around and dancing in our underwear. I was lying down on my bed as I felt a bit out of it and she came up and started hugging me from behind, that was just normal but then she started kinda rubbing up and down my stomach and making her way up to my boobs. Then she put her hands on my boobs and started rubbing them, my mind was saying I should stop her but it was like my body had a completely different opinion and I turned around to face her and she continued caressing me. she put her other hand around my back and undid my bra and then next thing I knew I was kissing her. I was getting hot and extremely horny by now and was laying on top of her also rubbing her boobs. She took off her bra and our bare boobs were rubbing together as we kissed. She then flipped me over and got on top of me, taking off her underwear. I could feel her vagina on my leg and it was making me even more horny because it was soooo warm and wet. She started rubbing me over my underwear and I willingly spread my legs and she started fingering me then making out with my boobs and kissing up and down my stomac, then started eating me out. I orgasmed all over her face and then we fell asleep together naked and hugging. In the morning I woke up and got dressed and she went home as normal and seemed fine and was just making conversation as if the previous night didn’t happen. But I felt so awkward and embarrassed! She invited me over to her house next weekend to sleep but im worried about whats gonna happen! Should I tell her im not lesbian and just want to be friends, or is this just normal teenage experimentations. I know girls kiss other girls but is it normal to have sex with them? please help!!
      :cries::confused:
    • Re: AM I A LESBIAN? PLEASE HELP :( desperate

-_- well im glad you find it funny.
      im serious though i don't know if i actually like her, or if i like girls in general. or if it was just some one of experiment.
      but i've never heard of girls who are straight having sex. can somebody please help me

hahahah. this has to be a joke.
      i learned a new word :) "troll"
      your a troll!
      troll troll troll troll!

and if its real, then obviously your not straight. no matter how many times you want to tell yourself that. girls dont have sex with other girls if theres no attraction?

your the same person as that "am i slut?" girl arnt you?

haha, well i really dont like you, your an idiot.

why do you post all this crap on here?

asking randoms if your a lesbian..how stupid can you get? what if a majority of people say "yep from reading that stroy i'd say.... your a lesbian. even though i don't know anything about you and have never met you. definantley a lesbian.."
      your gonna believe them and all the confusion and strange feelings and thoughts are going to go away? your stupid!

i still think your a troll though
      trrrroooooollllllllllll!

This thread amuses me (CashMoney's sarcasm). :p

But seriously though, if you're straight then what happened with you two would not happen, because you should've stopped her right there when she started acting like that. As you have said, you wanted to stop her, but felt quite differently and chose to continue. You also said kissing her was enjoyable to you, so that means maybe you are bi.

Do you feel something about your best friend? Like you're attracted to her in some way? Do you think you can have a relationship with her? Because if you do, you are definitely bisexual. You're not a lesbian, because you like boys, too. The next time you two meet, ask her about it and try to sound serious and straightfoward, so that she will be compelled to reply.

This could be a phase, or an experiment, no one could really answer this question but yourself. You have to sort out your feelings in order to solve this uncertainty.

Hope you can figure it out soon. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"I know what you're doing. You're reading my signature."
      - ForeverInnocent

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]