Oh no! :'[

• My best friend and ex-girlfriend was pregnant.
      We were considering getting back together and hanging out.
      But a couple days before 14th my birthday party;
      She told me she was pregnant, she's 16.
      She didn't say much about the father of the baby except that he wasn't gonna help her or try to support the baby.
      So, I don't know when or with who she was planning on having this baby with; if you could put it that way.

But two nights ago, she told me she lost the baby.:(
      She didn't say what happened, just that she lost it.
      She says she's okay and that everything's fine.
      But I'm not sure...:(
      I love this girl to death!<3

[[FYI: She was planning on keeping the baby!]]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]
    • Re: Oh no! :'[

giggity wrote:

Losing a baby is a seriously hard thing to handle, I can't believe that she is completely fine. I talked to a girl who lost it and she was devastated, always crying and she was very very distant from her boyfriend and other child, for a few months.

Just be there for her, hopfully she is okay with it, but it's hard.
      I know that and I will be. I love this girl to death. I know she wasn't to far along in the pregnancy but still..

It's gotta be hard, I'm not sure how long ago she lost the baby either. But I can kind of see where she's "okay" because she's 16, so I'm not sure if she was really ready to have a baby.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

JaMeLae wrote:

just be there for her to support her. maybe the baby was not meant for her,meant to be an angel in heaven instead. i believe she'll have another one in God's time. I hope she'll get better soon . :hugs:tc and Godbless
      I will be. (::hugs:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]