Annoying situation!

• Annoying situation!

Ok, so my best friend and I have recently admitted we want more than just a friendship, only for the past year and two months I've only been able to see him secretly, because my mother pretty much hates him because they had an argument, there have been so many fights between me and her and him and me cos of it all, I don't want to lose either of them because of it but I'm not choosing one over the other. I was found out a couple of months ago and the consequences were awful, I don't want trouble again now as I'm starting my final exams in two weeks and then going to college. But I'm not willing to let go at this point, it would make all the effort over the year or so pointless, why throw away something I've spent so long trying not to lose. I just want my mother to see it from my view, but I just get the "It's for your own good" "You'll thank me when you're older" and uses her experiences against me, which is unfair, I'm 18 and she won't stop cushioning me, if it's a mistake I'll figure it out myself. It's just no good talking to her, she's impossible to get through in these situations :( any ideas? :confused:
    • Re: Annoying situation!

You're 18, she cant stop stop you seeing her.
      You need to let her understand you need to make your own decisions your not a little girl anymore, and you need to learn from your mistake (if this relationship will end up like your mom thinks)
      You need to show her how happy you are together.

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]
    • Re: Annoying situation!

how about you write her a letter so that she can see it from your point of view and explain this to her. YOu have to figure out for yourself or you will never learn.

"Your learn from your mistakes"

Try that, might work! Keep your hopes up i recon you can work something out :)