:(

• I know two girls. Both of them live in not only a different country than I do, but different continents (and they don't even live on the same continent). I have and do like both of them. I know that one of them likes me. A lot. Though we've only been together in person once (for 4 days). We made out several times and stuff. Then there's the other girl. I actually have a history with her (family connections and other stuff). And I feel confident enough that she likes me at least somewhat that I'd ask her out if she were living here. Continued...

I keep in touch with both of them via facebook and msn and aol. However I've started to feel like I'm playing both of them. Neither is my girlfriend. Both of them could be my girlfriends. It's like I'm cheating on both of them at the same time. Without actually cheating. I tell one of them how much I also miss her, he kiss and I'd love to be able to spend the summer there. Then the next night I tell the other one about how I'll do my best to grill her fish for dinner, promise to take her to a movie the next time we meet (whenever that is) and take her to my summerhouse (she has been there and loves it, but hasn't been there for years).

And to top it off I don't eliminate any possibilities of relationships in my own country.

I really don't feel good about any of this...
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • I have good connections with both. I like both. I am very sure both like me (though one is 100%). Just neither live anywhere within 3000km of me. And I want to see both of them. So I almost lead them both on because I want to have a chance with both of them. One will try to come visit me next summer. The other may also come back to my country next summer. I am going to seriously panic if it ends up with both of them coming. I'll freak out and kind of hate myself.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • well personally i wouldn't worry too much about it- if you claim neither of them are your girlfriends and you're single, then it's fine. its just flirtatious.
      if you asked one of them out and one WAS your girlfriend, then i'd feel bad, obviously.

but i think your fine.
      if it still bothers you though, you may just have to decide which one is right for you. ''/
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]