Girl i love is pregnant..

• Girl i love is pregnant..

BACKground history

about 3 years ago i meet a girl... at the time she was single, i started to grow feeling for her...but then she got a boyfriend the summer before high school started...and i gave up trying to be with her, so i just decide to be her friend...she was with her BF for all of freashman year.. i mingled around others girls, never really stuck to one, none were as amazing as she was.. we talked in freashman year, became good friends... sophmore year starts and shes still with him, im with a new girl, who i can say i love you too.. i really felt she was okay, not the greatest but a "will do for now" type thing, she even took my virginity.. she breaks up with her ex somewhere in the begining of the new year, 2009... i do the same(not cuz she's single now cuz the new girl wasn't working out)..were both single at this point...but recovering from break up's...we start talking, ALOT around febuary/ march...and in april, i realize that she is the one... i love her, im absolute about that fact, no one can tell me otherwise, i love her for who she is and a million reasons more. and for some strange reason, she starts falling in love with me at the same time, but doesnt want a BF right now.. we say we love each other, talk on the phone at night, we are kissing and touching and all what was missing was the title "boyfriend and girlfriend", she didnt want that for some reason...

NOW
      Recently we have got to the point of our love were we made love...last wednesday... it was amazing... i thought she has to love me and we have to be together... but this saturday she tells me shes pregnant.. i know this child isnt mine, shes 2 months...she said she found out thursday(day after we had sex)... she going to keep the baby, she's not telling me who the father is (says its someone i dont know), she has only told me and her cousin... now i know i have to help her, and i am....... but.......(im crying right now, haha)... what am i suppose to do for ME? how am i suppose to feel... i know im being a little selfish.. but i have been waiting 3 years for her... and i dont know what am i suppose to do..all i know is that i still love her, and i dont want to lose her... but im slowly realizing that i am going to lose her, and im afraid... im scared, i dont want to be alone again...

i worte this for her.. she sent me lyrics of a song i like call "broken wings" by sage francis, i kinda sprung off it..

Fly

“Me and you are different,

We don’t even need wings to fly”

Flying so high on each other

I’m in love with just her

Her ways are the days

The days you love and treasure

The days you could relive forever

Everyday with her I could relive

I relive and realized

That when I look in her real eyes

I will never tell a single real lie

Because her brown eyes are

Why some boys die

Die trying to get in between her thighs

And forever will they try

And people ask why

Why I need to be with her

Murmurs in the halls, sure

But your rumors will never remove your walls

The walls you hide in, alone

Alone

I hope you know that alone is a word that you can no longer describe your self as

As long as I’m here

As long as I’m near

I should never hear you say

Alone

Unless that’s what you wants us to be

You see

See, you wonder why sometimes

How I could be in love with you

But I say it would be a crime

Not to love you the way I do

Especially the days we flew

All over

Flying without wings

Dying indoors

Right now I am yours

I’m not quite sure if your mine

Because our minds aren’t in sync

See you want to slow down

While I want to speed up

But being with you now is enough

I hope

I hope that hope floats

And that my hope floats us to the top

We fly up to the top

Because girl you must understand this

Together indifferently

Mentally and physically

Me and you

You and I

Don’t.

Need.

Wings.

To.

Fly.
    • Re: Girl i love is pregnant..

If you truely care for her as much as you say, you should stay with her and help her through the whole thing.. I know it's a huge thing for you, but if you really do love her, you should be doing what's right for her, and not you.

Sorry if that sounded blunt :) I honestly didn't mean it to.
      Get rid of your expectations, and free yourself.

I think you should do what everyone else said, and help her out. Not just because you love her but because you're friends and that's the best thing to do right now when she's in need.
      As for you .. Maybe through the child, you'll both find something more in each other and the relationship will further itself.
      Good luck. ^^

I'm with the crowd on this one. She needs you, now probably more than ever. You've got to help her all the way. It's evident she trusts you; tell her that she needs to trust you enough to tell you who the father is. If you really want to know, that is.

Does the father of the child know? If not, there's a big clue for you.

Why are you so sure you're going to lose her? Do you think talking it over with her might help?
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]:bonkers: WHEEEEEE!! :bonkers:[/SIZE]

Randemness tiem ftw!
      [/CENTER]

Root_beer_junkie wrote:

I'm with the crowd on this one. She needs you, now probably more than ever. You've got to help her all the way. It's evident she trusts you; tell her that she needs to trust you enough to tell you who the father is. If you really want to know, that is.

Does the father of the child know? If not, there's a big clue for you.

Why are you so sure you're going to lose her? Do you think talking it over with her might help?

the father doesnt know... and im sure im going to lose her because this changes everything and im not sure i'll be in her future in the end.... and yes im sure im going to talk to her about this..

I agree with everyone who says that you should help her out. She must be going through a really hard time.

However, I also think that you need to keep in mind that this child is not yours. There's no guarantee that you'll be in her life a few years down the road. It must be extremely hard for you to know that you've waited for her and there's still this obstacle in the way. If you can't deal with that every day, get out. She wouldn't want you to stay and be bitter, and you deserve a normal relationship. You love her now, but that could change. You shouldn't be paying (emotionally) for something that you didn't do.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't get sucked into something that isn't guaranteed to be there in a few difficult, unfair years.
      [SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.
      ~Oma Desala, Stargate SG-1, Episode "Meridian"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think that you guys should break off your romantic connections because first off you aren't bf and gf and second she doesn't even seem to be committed to you relationship because it seems like she got pregnant after you guys started talking again. Even though I think the name of the father isn't important, and you'll find out sometime anyway, it sitll shows a lack of trust between you two. Also if he chooses to re-enter in her life, you guys being invovled would create a soap opera-like situation.
      Having said that, I think you should be her close friend and be there for her. You WILL lose her if you don't stay with her through these times. Don't be a doormat, but be there for her and show what a great guy you are. If the father doesn't reappear, that makes you look that much better. Hopefully, she'll see that you truly love her and will stick with her through thick and thin and you guys can remain together once this is all done.

Hi,
      I think you should stick by her through her process of this pregnancy. Pregnancy has lot emotions and can put you through so much emotional and physically. She'll need some type of extra support. I'm sure she's scared being pregnant. Any girl would be.
      some sites:
      babies.sutterhealth.org/during/preg_partners.html
      articles.directorym.co.uk/Part…g_Pregnancy-a1122904.html

your Support Leader,
      Allie.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by hearttbeats ().

She told you about the pregnancy, so she must love you aswel.
      This child doesn't have to effect your relationship with her.
      You can help had and support her through this.
      I know how tough this can be on her, and it is really nice to have somene by your side through it. You can act as the potential father..
      If she doesnt want to tel you who the father is, it means she could be ashamed, so she wouldnt run back to him.

Just be tehre for her, and support her : )
      And good luck x:)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Stay with her.. but I expect you were going to do that anyways. Also, find out if the father is doing his part. If not then she is really REALLY going to need you.. and if stick with her through this and help her I am sure she will see that she is meant to be with you.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Michael_Unforgiven wrote:

the father doesnt know... and im sure im going to lose her because this changes everything and im not sure i'll be in her future in the end.... and yes im sure im going to talk to her about this..

Well, maybe she isn't planning on telling him in the first place. Which means she might not trust him with that information. If she really loved him, and wanted him in her life, she would've told him about the baby as soon as she told you and her cousin.

This is a huge change, true. And your relationship might change. That doesn't necessarily mean it will change for the worse. You'll need to time your talk carefully; she's depending on you for support, and I wonder if she'll get more stressed knowing that her rock-solid anchor is scared, too. But that depends on the person, and I don't know enough about her to do more than speculate on that subject.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]:bonkers: WHEEEEEE!! :bonkers:[/SIZE]

Randemness tiem ftw!
      [/CENTER]

You have to ask yourself this:

Could you imagine your life without her?

Because if you can't, then accept her decision, ask her if she is planning on telling her family or the father/fathers family and tell her that you WILL e there for her, because if you do love her, and you do want to be with her you will accept her decision. Even if you don't want to be its father figure in life, you have to let her know that you will be there for her and her baby.