my life sucks !!!

• my life sucks !!!

i dont know where to start, OK.....um lately av been really sad and lonely, my life is no fun i have few friends but we dont have any fun, we dont go out and after school we dont talk or hangout that is it unit the next day or next time we see each other.
      i think i really want a bf but i dont know if a guy would like, i mean dont i think am ugly and a few people tell me i look pretty (mostly my family and some friends) but am quite small am 17 but i look 13 and i really hate myself and i av been really depress and thinking about die but dont think i wanna kill myself or anything i dont know what i want or what i should to do, i just wanna be happy like every other teen out and stop crying so i guess am just writing so u guy could give me some advice or something or i just really need to talk to someone.

thanks
    • Re: my life sucks !!!

This issue with you and your friends not hanging out and doing anything together. Why dont you organize something. Just text a couple of mates asking if they fancy going shopping or cinema or whatever?
      Im not saying a boyfriend is not not what you need, but boyfriends dont always fill a gap that is missing, you may think it will. To me, I think you just need friends and company weather thats having a boyfriend or not.

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

sexy_doll wrote:

i think i really want a bf but i dont know if a guy would like, i mean dont i think am ugly and a few people tell me i look pretty (mostly my family and some friends) but am quite small am 17 but i look 13 and i really hate myself and i av been really depress and thinking about die but dont think i wanna kill myself or anything i dont know what i want or what i should to do,
      Come on! Many teenagers are feeling lonely in this period of life, including me. Your life is not fun? You are not a fun person? You think a boy may not like you about this? What about me? I am not a fun person, I do not know how to tell a joke, I can not make a girl laugh. And I hate that it's like this but it is ME and nothing is worth killing that me. Same applies for you. Just don't try to be fun, try to be yourself.

sexy_doll wrote:

am quite small am 17 but i look 13
      ... I find that cute.

sexy_doll wrote:

i really hate myself
      I do not like that, Change it! ... feel more self confident. You can do it.

sexy_doll wrote:

um lately av been really sad and lonely [...] i just wanna be happy like every other teen out and stop crying
      Ow .. you are not the only one crying and being sad.

And I think you are not telling everything. Is there something else that makes you feel like this?

I think at some point, we all feel that way, with different degree/s though. In my humble opinion,You should start feeling good about yourself first. Be positive and look into the brighter side of everything.
      If a guy really loves you, he will never really care about your looks. But then i think you're special in your own way, and you should be proud of who and what you are. I hope you'll get better soon :) :hugs: take care and Godbless
      <3

i very much understand part of how you're feeling. it's been exactly the same with me and friends. half of mine just arent the type of people i can have an amazing time with, you maybe just don't compat the best with them? do you have anyone that is close to you from school that you could arrange to do things with? i understand how lonliness feels, as this is something i've had most of my life, but having good friends there helps. You'll find the right guy and friends you'll do stuff with more, you will not feel lonely forever, just try to meet up with these friends maybe, even if you arent the closest of friends, you could get to know each other better?
      is it just your height that makes you feel younger? try not to worry too much, many adults are small in height, infact loads. it's not so much the height, as taller can look young too. you can make yourself appear older though.