Help needed here!!

• Help needed here!!

Hey everyone,
      as u can see im new in teen forums and...i need some advice. The thing is that i just started classes in a new place and there was this guy who looked interested in me like, he talked to me all the time, sat next to me and smiled at me and was real nice and everything . I really didn't pay much attention to him (how stupid!!!!!) , but now I regret cuz i dk what happened but i like him now :confused:. And the thing is...he doesn't seem to be interested in me anymore!! It's so ironic. I mean, he talks to me sometimes and we r friends...but not like before!. What can I do to get his attention again??
      Thanks for your answers
      :love1:
    • Re: Help needed here!!

Hey,

Maybe he was being friendly as you were new to the school. I know what you mean on the didnt pay attention (I did that for 6 months, I must of been blind :( ).

You may want to invite him to a party or go to a dance or something to get his attention. Show him that you are interested in him and that you do like him.

Also get to know him better, and what his interests are, you never know what you have in common!

~ Cat
      :hugs:

yeah... i was being dumb. Maybe he was just trying to be nice. I think i fall in love too quickly heheh
      thanx for the advice :)

Sadly I, failed for six months and all the signs were there, when her friend told me that the girl liked me, I could of slammed my head against the wall so I know how you feel.

But Good Luck
      ~ Cat

claudia92 wrote:

yeah... i was being dumb. Maybe he was just trying to be nice. I think i fall in love too quickly heheh
      thanx for the advice :)

well sure, but if he seemed interested in you at all (even if its just as the 'new girl') you can still become friends with him if he continues to be friendly. :)
      at least he's nice.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT] yahh trick.
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

well sure, but if he seemed interested in you at all (even if its just as the 'new girl') you can still become friends with him if he continues to be friendly. :)
      at least he's nice.

Yeah like Sarah pointed out, it really depends on how much he liked you, what do you think Claudia?

If I had more to go on, I can help out some more :)

claudia92 wrote:

Hey everyone,
      as u can see im new in teen forums and...i need some advice. The thing is that i just started classes in a new place and there was this guy who looked interested in me like, he talked to me all the time, sat next to me and smiled at me and was real nice and everything . I really didn't pay much attention to him (how stupid!!!!!) , but now I regret cuz i dk what happened but i like him now :confused:. And the thing is...he doesn't seem to be interested in me anymore!! It's so ironic. I mean, he talks to me sometimes and we r friends...but not like before!. What can I do to get his attention again??
      Thanks for your answers
      :love1:

Talk to him more and get to know him. Maybe he's interested, maybe he's not. Take a chance and see what happens. You'll never know if you don't try. Maybe he stopped because you didn't pay attention to him. Just relax and work on getting to know each other. Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]