Should I Date this girl?

• Should I Date this girl?

So I met this amazing guy a few weeks ago at a rock concert and we ended up talking the whole night (even went out to eat with my friends and his, as a big group afterwards). Now that were bothe back home we still talk through emails and phone calls and the like and I'm almost sure there is something between us. I'm a pretty serious person when it comes to relationships and such (I went out with my first and only boyfriend as of yet for a year and a half) so I like to look at both sides of the coin persay... This guy is really truely special and I already care for him a lot (a lot more than most of the guys I know) after only knowing him for a short while but the problem is that he lives quite a ways away from me. I've never really dealt with a serious long distance relationship before, sure I've talked to some people but it was nothing like I feel now... I'm just unsure if I should go for it or if I should trying and get over my feelings and just remain friends....and if I am to go for it should I ask him out or wait around for him to do it? What should I do?
    • Re: Should I?

I think that whatever happens needs to be a mutual decision so first off i think you need to tell him how you feel.
      Im sure you both know the pros and cons of a long distance relationship and the only people who can make the decision are the two of ye :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]