??im afriaid preg

• ??im afriaid preg

im really sure that im not but im scared.
      mostly cuz my bf is.
      like theres a very little chance, but you kno how it is.
      ok so i'm late and well i guess last month i was, but only by a few days, this time so far its been like 7 or so days later.
      we used a condom, i think only one time we have since my last p
      so really theres not much of a chance right?
      im still afraid =[
      and i dont feel good right now, but hopefully its going to be b/c i'm getting it tomorrow or something.

=/
    • Re: ??im afriaid preg

If you're worried so much, I suggest you honestly get a pregnancy test. Im not a girl so obviously I cant help you out as much. But I do know that some girls can be late a little bit in some months and earlier in others. So I would just calm down and take it easy. Im sure things are okay, especially since he did use a condom.

Try not to worry, stress can make your period late so it could become an endless cycle of pointless worry. The fact you were late last time suggests to me your body is still creating its own menstrual cycle and is still changing. Bear in mind a womans cycle can take years to fully settle so try not to worry too much, do a test just to be sure but make sure you don't stress.

Another idea is to go on the pill, not only is it extra protection but it can regulate your period stopping you from havin to worry so much.
      Any other questions feel free to PM me. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stress, Illness, Change in Schedules,Change in Medications, Being Overweight, Being Underweight, Miscalculation, Peri-Menopause, Menopause, and Pregnancy could be reasons why your period would be late. If you were practice safe sex, more then likely you're not pregnant. And if it's bothering you that much you could get a pregnancy test.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mimic: something appeared that wasn't supposed to ().

Dont stress that could be making your period late.
      Im guessing from what i read you werent on birth control?
      Also i would say go for the pregnancy test get like 2 but of different kinds.
      The reason i say this is because my friend got one brand and it said she was preganant and then bought another one and told her she was not just try the pregnancy test and best wishes that things work out.

you need to wait 2 weeks for a preg test... Just wait it out.. You dont have your period because stress... Stress can make it late so just wait. My girlfriend used to get worried but she doesnt anymore because we know that we take the step that are needed to prevent pregnancy. I hope everything works out and post when you find something out!
      To a new beginning.

If your period is late you can take a test now and it will work.
      Stress will cause your period to be delayed, and if you are stressing over this or there are other things in your life causing stress then that will delay your period. Of course it could be other things delaying it too, not just stress. But that's what I had

I had symptoms of pregnancy, late period, tender breasts, morning sickness, moods etc. I even had a pregnancy test come up positive, but because i was so stressed from things in my life and this potential pregnancy my body was going funny. So when i went docs and got checked out (cause of course i thought i was preggers) turns out it was all down to stress and stuff. and the positive test.. well the doctor couldn't even explain that :rolleyes:

chill sweetheart :) x
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]i'm scared of walking out of this room & never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when i'm with you [L][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
      - dirty dancing
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]