Mary

• REPOSTING BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BELOW: PLEASE GIVE A REAL ANSWERS: Why would a chunky girl tell a skinny girl that the chunky girl thinks the skinny girl is average and size 8/10, when everyone else tells the skinny girl she is skinny and size 4." Here are some things the skinny girls co-workers and friends (I used initials) tell her: AS: GIRL you are so skinny BL: GIRL youare thin. JL: No wonder GIRL you are so skinny TG:GIRL you cannot weigh more than 100lbs YS: Thin I want to feel you GIRL SD: GIRL you are thin PK: Thin not just saying that you GIRL are thin - cannot weigh more than 90lbs DP: How do you GIRL stay so thin and you have to be a size 4; JK: GIRL you are sothin LF: GIRL is a thin person HT: How skinny do you GIRL want to be AZ: He is a big man, however, you GIRL I can push IP: GIRL you are very thin
    • It's best to ask the "chunky" (I don't like using that expression) girl why she said what she said because she would be the best person to answer that. The rest of us would only be speculating the answer.

The way we view and judge others is often a reflection of ourselves so maybe she thinks of herself as not skinny and she judges others as not being skinny as well.

But really, who cares how much someone weighs anyway, except the person themselves. It's none of the rest of us' business. :)