New Posting regarding Mary

• New Posting regarding Mary

REPOSTING BECAUSE THE ONE I POSTED DID NOT MAKE ANY SENSE: Mary (who is very thin) and Sandy (who is chunky) are coworkers. They met in the hallway of their office and Mary told Sandy she got a parking spot right across the street. As Sandy and Mary parted company for some reason Sandy decided to scream out to Mary "Exercise". Later on in the day Mary decided she was curious as to what Sandy meant so she went to confront Sandy. Sandy said she mentioned exercise because she is concerned about her heart. However, Mary wouldn’t let it rest and decided to ask "Sandy do you think I am thin?" As Sandy was putting stuff away in her desk drawer Sandy replied to Mary "You are average, size 8", paused to put the other items in the desk drawer and said "size 10." Sandy spotted a girl not to far away and called her in and said "What size do you take?" The girl replied "Size 6, why?" Sandy replied "Because Mary thinks I think she is heavy." Mary left and went back to her desk. About four co-workers saw Mary and asked Mary what was wrong and Mary told them what Sandy said. Her co-workers said to her "Mary you are thin/skinny and cannot be more than a size 4, and not more than 110 pounds. Then Mary said "So why did Sandy say average and size 10 if everyone sees me as skinny/thin size 4?" They replied "Because Sandy is just jealous." Do you agree/concur with Mary’s friends that Sandy was just a jealous individual? Here are some things her co-workers and friends (I used initials) said after Sandy’s remark: AS: Mary you are so skinny BL: Mary you are thin. JL: No wonder Mary you are so skinny TG: Mary you cannot weigh more than 100 pounds YS: Thin I want to feel you Mary SD: Mary you are thin PK: Thin not just saying that you Mary are thin - cannot weigh more than 90 pounds DP: How do you Mary stay so thin - and you have to be a size 4" JK: Mary you are so thin LF: Mary is a thin person HT: How skinny do you Mary want to be AZ: He is a big man, however, you Mary I can push IP: Mary you are very thin