Please Help Me!!!

• Please Help Me!!!

Hi people in advice thread :wavey:

I ahve this little problem and you are smart and might help me with it. It's o I like this girl very much and i have liked her for 2,5 years now. For about 2 years ago i asked her out, i thought it was a good idea but i guess not. The date didn't go very well and it didn't happen so much there. But i have her a rose :D The the summer came and we didnt talk averything..she were in Germany and hadnt very much time. After the summer we talked a bit and she said she didnt want to start a relationship.

So I stopped thinking about her and didnt care anything for love (it had hurt me so much) And now for a couple months ago i suddenly noticed her again...she was so pretty...So i fell in love...even though i had said to myself not to. And of course i started to flirt a bit and talk with her. But a problem was we both are shy and had problem talking. But then a friend asked her what she thought about me (I havent told her too) and the answer was she liked me but didnt want to start anything... I was happy and sad at the same time. Of course i didnt gave up there...i flirted more and more...and now i have no idea whats happened.

We were chatting a bit on msn and then suddenly she says something about she inviting me her to her house :huh: And then she mentioned twice she would like to come home to me and do some things...But i have no idea if this are just friendly or she likes me and have changed her view of relationships... And i wonder if its worth asking her out...again...I have no idea...I dont want to ruin something :(
    • Please Help Me!!!

Sound's intresting, So you both live far away from each other or something?
      Cause if that's the case why would you wanna ask her out cause you would have no idea if she is just messing with you, sure she might like you and she might want to go further but you never know.,. heh, Im kinda negative about things that im weak on.
    • Please Help Me!!!

i dont think u should trust her coz she kind of sounds dodgey sorry i had touse sumthin and that was the first thing that came to mind anyways i dont think its a good idea my answer is same as mattster's
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Please Help Me!!!

bring her to your house,find out what her favorite thing is and got to that place. it is the most reliable way, to know if she is messing with you or realy likes you. because if she is messing with you ,you will notice somethign odd.
      If you know[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] True MYSPACE/Twitter please PM ME!!!! thanks
      Taking away ones rights because of there sexuality/Religion/Ethnic Background or for any other reason is just as wrong. Helping to fight for your rights is the right thing to do.
    • Please Help Me!!!

Hey, im new.. and i may not as come as much help but heres what i think...

have you asked this girl what it is that she feels she is not ready for in a relationship? it could be somthing deeper that you to could work on together.. or just the fact she likes being single. Love is a strongw ord to use.. and although i do not doubt that you do.. i just wish you the best of luck and that be aware not to mistake lust for love. It is a very commen mistake and many of us have fallen victem to it.

I think this girl has a very big effect on you.. which you do try to fight.. but the more you want her.. the more things get in the way. Long distance relationships can be straining difficult.. frustrating but can be maintained if the relationship is that strong. I wish you all the luck sweetie xxxxxx

find a commen interest, and build a frienship.. and great friendship is a good foundation for a developing relationship x
      I wish i had saved all the tears you made me cry, so i could drown you in them :)
    • Re: Please Help Me!!!

Sometime we have to grab at opportunities that comes knocking our way. You'll never know if she has the hots for you too if you don't make a move. Relax and be nice and everything will go well. Just ask her to the movies or a concert first, no heavy stuff, so it won't be awkward for both of you.
    • Re: Please Help Me!!!

If she's just as shy as you are then perhaps she is slowly realizing how inlove she is with you the same way you're having this realizations. It had been 2.5 years already, that means what you're feeling for her isn't just lust but somehow, after all the pain that this caused you you still chose to stay there. If I were you, I would ask her out. Tell her how much you like her and you don't want to just walk away and end up asking yourself "What if?"