My mom is moving out, advice?

• My mom is moving out, advice?

I just found out that my mom is most likely moving out, I don't know when.

Its because shes a really bad alcoholic and has drunk driven with me and my 4 siblings in the car and tried to kill herself numerous times. Shes been to rehab like 5 time since she was 16, and my dad sent her to one that was like $200,000 or something and it hasn't done sh*t. So its gotten so bad that its best for everyone if shes not around us anymore.

This has potential to really suck because my mom does like everything around our house because my dad has to work a lot, and theres a lot to be done because we have a big family and a fairly big house. And she doesn't ever hire people to do stuff. Also, my little sister who is 6 gets completely miserable whenever my mom leaves., and I have a feeling that she won't handle this well.

I don't really want to make a big deal out of this because like everyone is divorced.
      But does anyone have any advice or what should I expect?

Thanks! :)
      [CENTER][FONT="System"]:) I can't help from just smilin' [COLOR="Orange"]when that damn sun is shinin'[/COLOR] :)
      [/FONT][/CENTER]