Private Blogs.

• Private Blogs.

Do any of you have anything like this?
      What I mean by private blogs is a blog you keep up and write in it frequently but wouldn't dare show it to anyone you know well.

I have one and I talk to people who follow it and who comment on it and I do the same for their's but I wouldn't show anyone who isn't part of that little community on the site my blog...would be odd.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Private Blogs.

I have this blog, that i post private on it sometimes.
      It is nice to let your feelings out<3

Titus Pullo;1931343 wrote:

You think that's bad? Me and Steph came out of JR's asshole after he had sex with himself. Me and Steph then went on to have an incestous relationship, resulting in a long line of inbred children now known as Teenhut.

[CENTER][SIZE=1]She's the wild orchid in your ugly swamp[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

yes yes,
      I used one for like 5 years. everyday i wrote in it. I had people on my friends and even I talk to one still. She lives in Rhode Island.

now i have a different one

You think that's bad? Me and Steph came out of JR's asshole after he had sex with himself. Me and Steph then went on to have an incestous relationship, resulting in a long line of inbred children now known as Teenhut.

some guys use it that I know from around where I live. I think it's mostly girls though also. It's a good way to let everything out and then look back onto too :)

DareToDream wrote:

I used to write in a blog. Everything I'd ever write would be sad. It's how I get out my negative feelings. I've found out I can't vent on Teen Hut without getting told I just want attention (:rolleyes:) so I'm going to start one.

That's fair enough, I know what you mean though. There are things i wouldn't want to post on here at all so that's really the purpose of my blog and there are people on there who understand. So yeap i think TH is just like the silly happy place hah :).
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

hehe :]]]]]