Need a new Jacket... help?

• Need a new Jacket... help?

Hey guys, i need a new jacket because, one it's getting a li'l bit cold, two I only have jumpers and stuff and want something nicer, and three I'm heading to New Zealand in a month and it'll be quite cold there.

Anyways i saw one the other day in Roger David and i really liked it. This is it below, only they also have it in black which i think i'll get instead of the grey.

So... what do you think?
      Any other ideas?

What kind of jackets do you wear?
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Need a new Jacket... help?

Dr.Carter wrote:

Are you looking for casual or formal? And what's your price range? We have pretty much the same taste so I'll see if I can scrape some stuff up.

Probs something in between, like smart casual. I figure if i need jackets for formal occasions I can normally get away with one of my suits.

The jacket shown above was 180AUD, which is really quite cheap, I'd be happy to pay up to 400-ish. (thats AUD)
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Albus Dumbledore ().

Lachlan4815 wrote:

Probs something in between, like smart casual. I figure if i need jackets for formal occasions I can normally get away with one of my suits.

The jacket shown above was 180AUD, which is really quite cheap, I'd be happy to pay up to 400-ish. (thats AUD)

Hmm, are you against a leather jacket? That's what I would be looking for personally. You can get a nice one for only slightly out of your price range and they last forever. Plus, it's pretty much a textbook definition of what you are looking for. You can buy just one jacket, and look formal by wearing a dress shirt and tie underneath it, or you can dress it down with just a t shirt underneath.

The jacket you posted is nice too.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

yeh... sorry but leather and me don't mix so well... lol i've never felt the urge to buy a leather jacket.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

yeh i have seen nice leather jackets and tried a few on... but frankly i still prefer a nice material jacket. Thanks for the suggestions though... ps, the black version of the jacket above looks a lot nicer.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Albus Dumbledore ().

I saw this jacket in YD. yesterday... I think i prefer this one.

It's warmer then the one i showed above aswell.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

^^ ahaha, I might just consider that one...
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

If Taylor Lautner was in that Jacket I would buy both :rolleyes:

Oh sorry Lachlan I am off topic Lol

That perfectly fine... that's a very very very good way to go off topic, and i totally agreee with you. :D
      [CENTER][/CENTER]