ha ha result =P

    • ha ha result =P

      ok, so i told her on facebook that i like her
      but of course, she didn't like me back, haha xD

      This is how it went.
      me: hey, sup =P
      her: nothing lol
      me: can you go on skype? ( iwanted to tell her on skype -.-)
      her: Sorry, i have to go to bed at 11pm every day -_- (it was 10:55pm)
      me: haha ,okay. understand xD
      her: My dad made me T_T.
      me: btw.. erm.. can i tell you something?
      her: huh? what?
      me: I like you. I know it might feel weird but i like you >_> I know you dont like me back so, can we stay friends?

      As soon as i said that, she logged off facebook. So i was like (dang, too much shock >_> crap!) and 4min later.

      her: Ha ha, i already figured it out!
      me: what?
      her: i already knew you like me
      me: oh dang.. when did figure it out?
      her: When you said "should tell someone who I like?" :)
      me: wow.. HOW .
      her: I figured it out that time. I don't know :)
      her: yea, always good to have friends :P
      me: yup -.- I liked you since. blah blah blah.
      her: oh... I see.
      her: why do you like me?
      me: you are kind. and you are also beautiful? ha ha!
      her: Wow, thanks :P
      her: I guess i will be nice as well ;P
      me: Although, you don't like back, only as a friend but its good to know the truth, then holding it back. So I am fine ;)
      her: I absolutely understand
      her: It's also good for me to have a friend. btw, you're really nic.kind I mean.


      We talked about random things and... she even passed her bed time LOL 11:20pm



      her: ok, i gotta go now
      Her: im on another lap top. (that made the reason why she logged off right after i said that LOL)
      me: can you go on skype tmw?
      her: probably fine for me. I am kinda tired cause i went to my friend's house today T_T
      me: so.. err. go online msn tmw or something so i can msg you to go on skype. :)
      me: please. not offline so it wil ltake forever for me to figure it out
      her: ha ha, sure :)
      me: im sorry about the weirdness today but you figured out before so its okay rihgt? Long as we are good friends.
      her: yup. don't worry about it :)
      me: night
      her: night



      then she logged off.


      Well. now that she doesn't like me back.
      Only thing i can say is, sucks to be me LOL
      I tried. I tried hard =P
      I was brave enough to ask her out.

      i was brave enough to tell her i like her.
      so idk any more LOL


      Although, i stil llike her so i am stil lgonna try to like me back but that's later in the future LOL
      Until i find someone i like, i still like her


      So guys. I have few questions.
      1. Idk why she switched computers when i said i like her.
      2. What should i do now?
      3. What do you think of her now -.-?
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      First of all, good job! I know it's hard expressing how you feel about someone, but you did it - so be proud :)

      The only answers I can come up with is:

      1. Maybe she wanted to talk to you alone and in private, because you guys were talking about some personal business. I know that if I was talking to someone that just told me they liked me, I would probably talk to them in private and away from anyone seeing my business.
      2. Just take it slow. Be her friend and even if she isn't reciprocating your feelings, you can still have that friendship with her :)
      3. I can't really answer this question, because I don't know what I think of her. I don't know who she is or where she's coming from, but I'm sure she's a good person like you say she is.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      The way you act around her maybe?

      Titus Pullo;1931343 wrote:

      You think that's bad? Me and Steph came out of JR's asshole after he had sex with himself. Me and Steph then went on to have an incestous relationship, resulting in a long line of inbred children now known as Teenhut.


      [CENTER][SIZE=1]She's the wild orchid in your ugly swamp[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      It's a shame you said that she doesn't like you back, because you sort of told her she doesn't like you back. Which is slightly odd. I know you probably was hoping she might have said 'I do like you' and she sort of did, but you told her not to like you ;) I think you need to work on your self confidence a little, because you can't stay negative like that about yourself.

      1. Idk why she switched computers when i said i like her.
      She might have been sitting with her laptop of netbook in a social area with her family, or may have been somewhere where they could see the screen, and didn't want to talk about something personal around them. So, she signed off and went to her room, and finished the conversation off there. Or, she might have been using the pc or laptop the family use, and she didn't want the conversation history saving on it, so she switched to her own, so nobody could snoop
      2. What should i do now?
      There's not much you can do now. I would suggest, and it's only a suggestion, you could write her a email or letter, and say you're sorry if you sprung that conversation on her the other night, and you just had to get it off your chest how you felt about her. Say you have never met another girl like her, someone who's so kind, thoughtful and someone who makes you tummy buzz every time you see her or even think of her. And if she ever changes her mind about how she feels about you, you will be there and waiting, and it would be an amazing opportunity to be seen out in public on a date with her
      3. What do you think of her now -.-?
      I have no thoughts on her at all. I think she seems a really nice person, and someone who is going to be open and honest with you.

      I hope the above makes sense :)
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-


      Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:


      Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      I Promise wrote:

      It's a shame you said that she doesn't like you back, because you sort of told her she doesn't like you back. Which is slightly odd. I know you probably was hoping she might have said 'I do like you' and she sort of did, but you told her not to like you ;) I think you need to work on your self confidence a little, because you can't stay negative like that about yourself.
      I hope the above makes sense :)


      wait.. why is it odd that i told her she doesn't like me back -.-
      cause she probably wouldn't like me back >_>
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      Exactly. From a psychological point of view, you'd have been better just asking her on a date than telling her she doesn't like you in that way, even before you ask her out

      kurtis49 wrote:

      Uhh because you put that thought into her head before she had a chance to think about it
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-


      Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:


      Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      I wouldnt say you screwed up... you just had a bumpy start :p
      And who cares why she changed computers! your talking to her right? The biggest suggestion you can take from this is that you need to show confidence, plain and simple :D Seems like she likes you, she stayed up past when she was supposed to right?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient.
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      SwimTrunks wrote:

      I wouldnt say you screwed up... you just had a bumpy start :p
      And who cares why she changed computers! your talking to her right? The biggest suggestion you can take from this is that you need to show confidence, plain and simple :D Seems like she likes you, she stayed up past when she was supposed to right?


      wait.. how can you say taht she likes me when she said she doesn't? (not as beyond friends anyways) >_>?
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      I beg to differ? Her understanding you, and her liking you are two different things. Your jumping to conclusions, and assuming too much. Maybe she does like you, but instead of telling you over a computer, would prefer something else? Ask her out on a date... what do you have to lose here?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient.
    • Re: ha ha result =P

      Here's how you screwed up imho. You basically said "I know you don't like me etc.." but lets stay friends. ok so you disqualified yourself from the get go and you also made her win by being her friend. So she had nothing to lose.. I would of just said "I like you.." and left it at that :p.

      Edit: Yeah just ask her on a date.. she never came out and said I don't like you.

      ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Cowpiepk ().

    • Re: ha ha result =P

      Cowpiepk wrote:

      Here's how you screwed up imho. You basically said "I know you don't like me etc.." but lets stay friends. ok so you disqualified yourself from the get go and you also made her win by being her friend. So she had nothing to lose.. I would of just said "I like you.." and left it at that :p.

      Edit: Yeah just ask her on a date.. she never came out and said I don't like you.

      ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------



      wait. if i ask her out on a date, wouldn't she go say no? Because she doesn't like me >_> remmeber?