OMG. So scared...I'm 16 could she be pregnant?

• OMG. So scared...I'm 16 could she be pregnant?

I'm on my gf's account. I'm 16 and about to be a senior in high school. She just graduated from high school.

The last time we had sex was June 14th. I wasn't using protection for a while but then I put on a condom. My girlfriend is almost 18. She was supposed to have her period since about 3 days ago...and she's been telling me that she's feeling very sick...like throwing up...and has a big headache. could she be prego???
    • Re: OMG. So scared...I'm 16 could she be pregnant?

When we have sex, I go without the condom for a while at first. We both agreed on it. it feels so much better. but when I feel that i should put it on, i put on a condom. dont think i put it on right when im about to come, im not that stupid.

KP_O wrote:

im telling u there is nothing to be worried about

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Im a doctor
      DR.hamza :D

Dude shut up. He asked for... idk but you arent a doctor. If you are then your next thing to do is learn how to read a URL....Teenhut which means teens. After all the schooling a doctor needs youd be like 20 something.

Btw she might not be pregnant but she might be too. Precum and have sperm inside of it because after ejaculation not all sperm leaves then the fluids that come out before the orgasm (For you) might contain sperm. Just pray.
      To a new beginning.

It could be a number of things that can make her sick,she may not be pregnant,but always remember that when you decide to have sex without any protection ,you should rule out the risk of pregnancies or even worst STDs . Although it feels so good you can always get the condoms that are extra sensitive to the skin,but never take the risk if you are not ready for the results.

I'll warn you, this next post will be brutally honest.

Why didn't you use a condom? Did your mom drop you on the head when you were a baby? Seriously you're going to endanger both you and your GF's future because you think "it doesn't feel as good". The last thing we need is some baby brought into this world that has half-assed teenage parents and no future. Your GF didn't even take the morning after pill?

You're giving all teenagers a bad name. We don't need any more children let alone accidents in this world. If she's not pregnant, let this be a VALUABLE lesson. Next time you decide to doink your girlfriend, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM. I can't even begin to believe that you'd do something so stupid because you think it feels better if its unprotected. Do you always make such poor decisions?
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bad news ().

bad news wrote:

I'll warn you, this next post will be brutally honest.

Why didn't you use a condom? Did your mom drop you on the head when you were a baby? Seriously you're going to risk both your and your GF's future because you think "it doesn't feel as good". The last thing we need is some baby brought into this world that has half-assed teenage parents and no future. Your GF didn't even take the morning after pill?

You're giving all teenagers a bad name. We don't need any more children let alone accidents in this world. If she's not pregnant, let this be a VALUABLE lesson. Next time you decide to doink your girlfriend, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM. I can't even begin to believe that you'd do something so stupid because you think it feels better if its unprotected. Do you always make such poor decisions?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]