??

• I have this bf and hes super jelouse of my best friend cuz hes a guy
      and before I met him I losty virginity to my best friend so he really
      dosent trust him. but since my bf found out about me and my best
      friend he has been coming off more strong and now he wants us to
      take the next step in our relationship.but i'm not sure if im ready to
      take that step with him. what do I tell him? and this is really big to
      him because hes a virgin and wants me to be the 1 to take his. so
      how do I tell him that I'm not ready with out offending him?
    • what do I tell him? and this is really big to
      him because hes a virgin and wants me to be the 1 to take his. so
      how do I tell him that I'm not ready with out offending him?

First of all, relationships is built around a lot of things, including communication. You need to be able to talk to him about issues that are bothering you in the relationship, regardless of how embarrassing or offensive it can be. For instance, if sex is an issue with you and your boyfriend, do not be afraid to bring that up to his attention and let him know that you're not ready to take that step yet. It's hard to talk about it without being a little worried about his reaction, but don't worry. Second of all, figure out what it is you're asking from him out of the relationship. Do you want him to support your decision to stay abstinent in the relationship until you're ready? If so, tell that to him and be honest. I can't say whether or not he'll be offended by this, but as long as you're honest with him - I'm sure he'll understand.

If he keeps pushing it on, then maybe you should reconsider whether or not the relationship is worth it. He shouldn't force you to do something you don't feel comfortable doing. Ultimately, you have the power in this situation.

Good luck!
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]