-- advice, please ?

• -- advice, please ?

[INDENT]so i've known this kid for about a year now. truthfully, i like him a lot and he really signals that he likes me too. we were really close a year ago, i have his msn although we haven't spoken over it in a while and i saw him for the first time in ages the other weekend. i was really scared about it at first even though i thought i didn't feel anything for him anymore, and we ended up getting on really well. i find it really easy to talk to him and joke around with him; we shared a tent the other weekend with some other kids too, but they fell asleep quickly and me and this guy were talking until really late about pretty much everything. he always seems to talk to me the most out of all the girls there, and he even had his hand on my leg for about an hour that night, which i actually really didn't mind and it's the closest i've been to a boy.

i was just wondering where to go from here? i haven't spoken to him since i left the next day and i just really can't seem to let him go. i don't know whether to aim to get a relationship out of this or something. if you're a guy, do you have any idea what's going on in his mind? i just want an unbiased view on this, to be honest.
      what should i do ?
      [/INDENT]
    • Re: -- advice, please ?

Do you have any other way of contacting him besides MSN? I think you should try to talk to him more and if it goes well, arrange to hangout just casually. You never know until you try. You don't always want to wonder "what if." If you can hangout with him and it goes well, you could tell him how you feel and try to make something of it. From what you've posted, it sounds like he may be interested. Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Hi :)
      From what you have said, he is obviously interested. There is nothing holding you back because he definitely likes you and you like him. The key is simply to have more contact with him. Talk to him much more and get to know him, he will make the first move in time. The more time you spend alone together, the more likely it is that he will realise that you like him. It won't even take too long for him to make the first move. Just talk to him more, and not just on MSN. It will fall into place in time :)
      Good luck xx
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

Either talk to him on the phone, text, or MSN. I would recommend the phone though. Just call him up (MSN or txt) and say hey we havent talked since the other night and I felt we really hit it off. I would like to talk to you something would you mind going out with me on friday at olive garden.
      If you dont want to ask him on a date and just want to talk to him then call him up and tell him that you felt you had fun the other night and you would love to be able to talk to him and stuff. Or you could just call him up and talk to him and see what he has to say. But either way you go dont just leave it at one call. Call him every so often and talk to him and flirt with him. Hang out with him and everything. Just leave hints that you like him and look for hints back. If you both are flirting and dropping hints dont be afraid to be the first to ask. He doesnt have to.

GOOD LUCK!!!
      To a new beginning.

Stjowa wrote:

Either talk to him on the phone, text, or MSN. I would recommend the phone though. Just call him up (MSN or txt) and say hey we havent talked since the other night and I felt we really hit it off. I would like to talk to you something would you mind going out with me on friday at olive garden.
      If you dont want to ask him on a date and just want to talk to him then call him up and tell him that you felt you had fun the other night and you would love to be able to talk to him and stuff. Or you could just call him up and talk to him and see what he has to say. But either way you go dont just leave it at one call. Call him every so often and talk to him and flirt with him. Hang out with him and everything. Just leave hints that you like him and look for hints back. If you both are flirting and dropping hints dont be afraid to be the first to ask. He doesnt have to.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Haha Olive Garden...Stjowa you are the smoothest guy on these forums by far. :hugs:
      [SIZE=4]Words that cut like Knives.[/SIZE]

It sounds like he returns your feelings. Start chatting to him on MSN to start with. Then get his phone number if you don't have it. If you two are still hitting it off, suggest to hang out one-on-one. The chemistry will be undeniable. Then when you feel you both are interested for sure, tell him how you feel.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]