3somes...part deux

• 3somes...part deux

Ok...so we've had the "Would you have a 3some" thread. Now it's a describe your first 3some.

Was it you and 2 members of the opposite sex? or only one? Was it a double penetration? Were both girls sucking your cock at the same time? or taking turns?

Let's hear some fun details!!!

My 3some post to be posted when I have time :)

Note to moderator: if too graphic, please move to 16+.
    • Re: 3somes...part deux

had my only threesome when I bumped into an ex I went with in highschool and she took me back to her place to catch up. Anyways went back and she had a smoking hot flatmate. Well we got a bit drunk and one thing led to another and it was a crazy day I must say. If I had to give my opinions I think 3somes are overated because there's too much work involved. :)

But I wont lie I was smiling for quite a while. Then I met an friend from school that knew her and he said that my ex was renting a flat with her cousin!!!!!! :O That third person was her COUSIN!!! lol

oh jeez. my first 3some was one to remember. it was with my then gf and her smoking hot best friend. it was my birthday and i had gone out with my buds. i got back and she and her friend were in their swimsuits, sitting on the leather couch. they said happy birthday, gave me my present then they just started kissing me and runnin their hands on me. then her friend wispered to me "this is you real birthday present"

so yea it was friggin amazing. however it was also the "nail in the coffin" for our relationship. she broke up with me bcuz apparantly i wanted to do her friend more than her during the 3some. w.e it was still fun, and then i ended up dating her friend for a bit. what can i say, she was beter in bed ;)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted"[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

My first 3-some happened a few summers ago after I threw a beach party. I rented a hotel room right on the beach, near where we had the keg. I wanted a private place to crash when it was all said and done.

These 2 girls who were still there were sloshed. So i told them not to drive, and they could crash on the other bed in my room. After I got out of the bathroom to wash up and change into my nightwear (b-ball shorts and shirt), I realized they had no intention of sleeping in the other bed.

They both started with oral. I only had vaginal sex with one of them, the other was either giving oral, receiving oral, etc.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

My first 3-some happened a few summers ago after I threw a beach party. I rented a hotel room right on the beach, near where we had the keg. I wanted a private place to crash when it was all said and done.

These 2 girls who were still there were sloshed. So i told them not to drive, and they could crash on the other bed in my room. After I got out of the bathroom to wash up and change into my nightwear (b-ball shorts and shirt), I realized they had no intention of sleeping in the other bed.

They both started with oral. I only had vaginal sex with one of them, the other was either giving oral, receiving oral, etc.

Lol, you pimp