[Bleach] Ulquiorra Shiffers's Theme Song (Or Any Songs Related)

• [Bleach] Ulquiorra Shiffers's Theme Song (Or Any Songs Related)

{spoilers..? maybe for some}

hii

I was recently drawing an oekaki of Ulquiorra [bleach character] (for those who dont no him, he is the 4th ranking espada in Aizens Army...) and i was also listening to music, (shuffle ftw) when the song "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance came up, i was thinking that that song really suited with Ulquiorra's personality and characteristics.

And i was just wondering if any of you agree, and if you have any other songs that would suit with him... :cool:

thx... xx

p.s. PLEASE NO INSULTS, just if you agree or not and songs if you have any :D

-mAdZ.xx

info:
      http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra_Cifer
      pix:
      http://photobucket.com/images/ulquiorra/

{ SORRY FOR DIFFERENT COLORS, FONTS AND SIZES, I GET CARRIED AWAY :p }
      :angeldevil::lolz::gay::drink:
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Is even meaningless itself"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: [Bleach] Ulquiorra Shiffers's Theme Song (Or Any Songs Related)

Personally im not a fan of mcr at all so i can't really comment on that but i had a look through amvs there on youtube and i thought this song seemed quite fitting

I've just realised i can't post links till i have 25 posts :( so search for (in youtube) :

Bleach - "Pain" (Ulquiora tribute)

Never listen to this band but i thought it had a good mood for his image.

If you read the manga more recently you get to understand his character better.

Also the only thing i could think to recommend is a song that portrays nihilism as each Espada is meant to embody a different aspect of death. Ulquiorra's was nihilism.