Now I feel awkward =S

• Now I feel awkward =S

Well, I asked a close friend of mine out and now I feel awkward around her cuz she said no. When she speaks of another guy she loves or something around that now I get kind of jealous and a bit mad so I just walk away (a little ago she noticed that I felt this way and last time i walked away she felt sad because she didn't mean to talk about a guy but she didn't notice I was right behind her). I know it might be wrong for me to feel like this and she has the right to pursue anyone she wishes but idk, it just seems that she gives ANY guy who asks her out a chance and I'm the only one that received a no.

What makes it even more awkward is that I hang around her house/family a bit and her mom said that I should get a girl that's their race (I'll leave it out for confidentiallity) so I can learn their language (I'm studying it for business opportunities). I don't think she knows I asked her daughter out but I sat there quiet O_O the girl had an awkward little laugh and my two dolt friends burst out laughing.

What should I do? I'm feeling sad about the whole thing and now I haven't spoken to or seen her in a week (she just had a fail relationship with a guy she met, I decided not to talk to her about it because it might make me sad/annoyed)
    • Re: Now I feel awkward =S

Yeah, I wouldn't advise you to talk about her other relationships with you, its not going to help and will just bring you down more. Just talk to her, tell her you dont want her to mention her new current boyfriend and who she likes to you and tell her why. Im sure she'll understand.

You got rejected.. It happens.. And when you asked her that was a risk you made.. You knew you could of got rejected.. Sometimes its best to think before you act, would you of asked her out fi you knew how awquard it would be if she did say no?? But.. it happens, its life, you just have to get over it and get over her however hard that may sound.

But dont let it ruin your friendship..

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

The fact that you're close friends may be a contributing factor to her saying no. If she's giving any ol' guy a chance, I'd assume she's not all that close with them. It's different when it comes to close friends, sometimes one gets stuck in the friend zone. Maybe that's what happened here. You took a chance and told her how you felt, it didn't work out, and now you just have to pick yourself up and move on. It seems, to me, that you're the one feeling awkward. She seems to still feel comfortable around you and she doesn't mean to hurt you when she talks about other guys, she's just comfortable enough around you to talk about it. You can distance yourself in order to help you move on. Don't feel awkward about it. It's done and yes, it didn't work out, but that's nothing to feel awkward about. Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Hi :)
      Well, based on what you have said, my advice to you would be...do nothing. If she wants your affection then she knows it is available and she will come and get it herself. If not, then so what? It doesn't matter, because she knows that both of you wouldn't be happy in that relationship with you. It's better to be alone than with the wrong person. There is nothing you can do except live your life, and try to keep your mind off her. If she wants you, she'll let you know. Until then, no point waiting around.

Good luck.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

The reason she said no was probably because y'all are close friends. If she was to get into a relationship with you chances are that it would hurt the friendship. I know it sucks to be rejected, but there isn't much you can do in order to make her change her mind. If she happens to change her mind, she will know that you are there for her. Other than that, you need to try and move on. It is very difficult to move on from someone you have strong feelings for, but you have to try. Maybe you need to take a little break from her to help you with this. I wish you the best of luck!
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]