Writing a script & Starring in it?

• Writing a script & Starring in it?

I asked this in another foruM:

I found out nikki reed (rosalie from twilight) wrote an entire movie script at age 15 & ended up starring in it. I also want to do this, I have already written a script. Who do I have to get it to, to see if it can be made into a movie. since I've asked people to read it & they all say that I must try to get it made.

No hater comments please.

than someone said:

Did you also find out that Rosalie was already an INSIDER when she wrote that script?

So than I asked:

what's an insider & how do i become one?

---

So Yeah I guess that's my question.

what's an insider & how do i become one?
    • I think it helps if you've already starred in a movie (or at least have done some acting work in the past).

A lot of people show their scripts to movie studios but they possibly get so many that unless you know someone (hence, being an "insider"), your script may get "lost in the crowd".

If you've worked with people, know them personally, then you can talk to them about what you've written and if they like the idea, it can sometimes progress from there.

If you're good-looking, some people will say they'll look at your work, maybe even finance it, you can star in it (if you want), etc. but they may only be saying that if you'll have sex with them beforehand.
      So it's important to be careful with what people promise you.
      Sometimes they make promises that they have no intention of keeping. It's just so you'll have sex with them (or do something else for them).