Starting to think I might be bisexual...

• Starting to think I might be bisexual...

Okay, so here's the deal:

1. I've started feeling a bit flirty when I talk to men, especially good looking ones.
      2. I really admire the male physique.
      3. I admire the male anatomy.
      4. I admire the male reproductive organs.
      5. I feel submissive around good looking, macho men.
      6. All at the same time, I still find women attractive too.
      Am I bisexual? Or straight but curious?I'm still not turned on by thought of having sex with a man, though.

The post was edited 1 time, last by artistic angles ().

• Re: Starting to think I might be bisexual...

It is normal to question your sexuality, but this doesn't mean that you actually are bi.. just that you are simply exploring this option. The only real way of how to know whether or not you like men is by being with one in a sexual sense, I would not suggest going for a relationship with another man because you are still unsure and you would end up hurting whoever you are with if it turns out you are straight. I would suggest maybe trying to experiment and see if you like it.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: Starting to think I might be bisexual...

Saradactyl wrote:

It is normal to question your sexuality, but this doesn't mean that you actually are bi.. just that you are simply exploring this option. The only real way of how to know whether or not you like men is by being with one in a sexual sense, I would not suggest going for a relationship with another man because you are still unsure and you would end up hurting whoever you are with if it turns out you are straight. I would suggest maybe trying to experiment and see if you like it.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.