Short answer Survey

• Short answer Survey

1) You are told you are allowed to eat ONE food from each food group for the rest of your life. Which foods do you choose?

Grain:
      Veggie:
      Fruit:
      Dairy:
      Meat:
      Sugary/Fatty:

2) A best friend whom you had a falling out with several years ago calls to make amends today. How do you react?

3) A great new song comes on the radio. You turn it up and realize it's now your favorite tune. Which top 3 genres of music is it most likely to be? What do you like about each genre?

a.
      b.
      c.

4) You have $75 left in your bank account. You can either pay the bill for a cell phone you need for your job or buy a new tire you need for your car to get to work. You may be fired for not having either. Which do you pay for and why?

5) Do you think that one day you'd make a good parent? Explain.

6) What is your absolute dream job? What makes it so special?

7) Is your dream job the same job you're in or going to be? If not, what's your occupation?

8) Do you trust people easily? Why is that?

9) Your distant aunt sends $1000 to you with a note that says "Use wisely." What will you spend it on? Or will you just save it?

10) You accidentally hit a deer with your car on a secluded road. No one else is around. What do you do?

11) You are allowed to own any type of pet. Which one do you pick, and for what reasons?

12) You woke up late and missed your important final exam. What do you say to your professor when he asks where you were? Do you beg for another chance?

13) It's the holidays and you're short on cash. What do you do about presents for family and friends?

14) Your new college roommate is the most annoying person you've ever met. He/she refuses to change his/her habits, and the school won't allow you to switch roommates. How do you deal?

15) The doctor gives you heart-breaking news: it's cancer. Who do you tell? Do you fight the cancer? Why or why not?

16) Your friend's old dog was just put down because of a terminal illness. She had him since she was little and is very upset. How do you cheer her up?

17) You just won a vacation to your dream destination. Describe it.

18) Your best guy/girl friend admits to having feelings for you. However, you only think of him/her as a friend. How do you break the bad news?

19) You're a firefighter trying to save people in a burning building. You only have time to save one: either a successful young businessman or a small child. Who will you save and why?

20) The end of the world is coming. You can stay on a deserted island alone the rest of your life, or you can have a quick and painless death now. Which will you choose to do? Explain.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]
    • Re: Short answer Survey

1) You are told you are allowed to eat ONE food from each food group for the rest of your life. Which foods do you choose?

Grain: Whole Meal Bread
      Veggie: Turnip
      Fruit: Apple
      Dairy: Milk
      Meat: Chicken
      Sugary/Fatty: Galaxy Chocolate

2) A best friend whom you had a falling out with several years ago calls to make amends today. How do you react?
      Be rather surprised and talk to them - let them explain, apologise whatever as they do, make my mind up about what I should do.

3) A great new song comes on the radio. You turn it up and realize it's now your favorite tune. Which top 3 genres of music is it most likely to be? What do you like about each genre?

a. Rock - I like a bit of anger in my tunes. Great for break ups.
      b. Pop - Addictive and just all around good, sometimes.
      c. Dance - Says it all really, good to dance to.

4) You have $75 left in your bank account. You can either pay the bill for a cell phone you need for your job or buy a new tire you need for your car to get to work. You may be fired for not having either. Which do you pay for and why?
      I'd pay for a new tire, get to work, explain why I don't have the phone.

I do. Because I generally like kids and, I don't know really, I have a lot of love to give? :p

I guess my dream job is to be a psychologist or a councellor. Have my own business and set it up in the UK first, then New York. It's special because thats what I want to do; and I think it's a worthy job to do.

7) Is your dream job the same job you're in or going to be? If not, what's your occupation?
      Yes, it is.

Erm, I do and don't. Why? Because they either betray you; or, give you thier trust back.

9) Your distant aunt sends $1000 to you with a note that says "Use wisely." What will you spend it on? Or will you just save it?
      Spend some, save some.

10) You accidentally hit a deer with your car on a secluded road. No one else is around. What do you do?
      Panic. Get out, check how it is, panic some more, phone someone, get thier opinion.

11) You are allowed to own any type of pet. Which one do you pick, and for what reasons?
      Great white shark because they are so.. sharky?

12) You woke up late and missed your important final exam. What do you say to your professor when he asks where you were? Do you beg for another chance?
      Nope, I aquire a number for the exam board and speak to them.

13) It's the holidays and you're short on cash. What do you do about presents for family and friends?
      Lay off materialistc gifts; and think more about meaningful, no money needed, ones.

14) Your new college roommate is the most annoying person you've ever met. He/she refuses to change his/her habits, and the school won't allow you to switch roommates. How do you deal?
      Talk to them. If that doesn't work; demand to be moved. If that doesn't work - Leave school? lol.

15) The doctor gives you heart-breaking news: it's cancer. Who do you tell? Do you fight the cancer? Why or why not?
      I tell my mam. I do fight it, because I have things to live for.

16) Your friend's old dog was just put down because of a terminal illness. She had him since she was little and is very upset. How do you cheer her up?
      I ask her if she wants to do anything imparticular, if she does, we do that. If not, a good night at the cinema and a take out after.

Two words; New York.

18) Your best guy/girl friend admits to having feelings for you. However, you only think of him/her as a friend. How do you break the bad news?
      "You're my friend and I love you; but you can do so much better then me"

19) You're a firefighter trying to save people in a burning building. You only have time to save one: either a successful young businessman or a small child. Who will you save and why?
      The child. Because the young buisnessman has had more life than the child.

20) The end of the world is coming. You can stay on a deserted island alone the rest of your life, or you can have a quick and painless death now. Which will you choose to do? Explain.
      Quick and painless death. I would hate to be alone for the rest of my life.

) You are told you are allowed to eat ONE food from each food group for the rest of your life. Which foods do you choose?

Grain: Cereal.
      Veggie: Corn.
      Fruit: Watermelon.
      Dairy: Milk.
      Meat: Beef.
      Sugary/Fatty: Butterfinger.

I'd probably try and sort it out with her; past is past.

a. Dance - Best rythmn and mixes ever!
      b. Rock - Some types of rock have an awesome background.
      c. Pop - Because, it rocks.

A tire - although i love having a phone, BUT i'd need the car to travel. I guess it's a tricky one to answer as if it were to happen, i'd easily be able to get on a bus to work.

Probably, i really dk.

If i could have one, i'd choose to be an actress. My dream is just.. Acting.

Idk. It's very competitive so i don't really think i'd get to be a star easily.
      I also like Psychology.

Nope - Been let down loads by people. I don't believe i've found many genuine people 'yet'.

That's a lot.
      Half and half.

I'd get out and probably be in tears;try my best to reach someone or get to somewhere asap.

Idk really=]
      I love little turtles=] They're cute.

I'd tell them the truth first of all. Then i would explain the obvious reasons of it happening, if it were to happen.

I'd buy something equal for all; inexpensive, but lovely.

I don't think i would be able to deal with that.

Be completely shocked, although sometimes i think oppositely :/
      I'd tell my close friends as they mean everything. I wouldn't run to one specific person first; my dad would be another.

Be completely supportive. Sit down and listen/be a shoulder to cry on if that person needed it.

California Baby=]

I sit down gently and tell them, simple.

This is hard.

The second option. I would not want to be alone for the rest of my life and definitely not on a deserted island.

You are told you are allowed to eat ONE food from each food group for the rest of your life. Which foods do you choose?

Grain: Rice
      Veggie: Potato
      Fruit: Strawberries
      Dairy: Cheese
      Meat: Vegetarian
      Sugary/Fatty: Red licorice logs with chocolate inside!

Surprised, but forgiving. I don't like holding grudges against people.

a. Punk - fun, upbeat
      b. Alternative - thought provoking, meaningful
      c. Hardcore/happy core - Good for when by myself

Cellphone, I love gadgets.. what are taxis for?

Yes, family is everything to me. I helped mum raise my younger sister and I feel very maternal.

Being a mum and housewife, I used to want the career, but then I took a step back and realised family is something that you can't put a price tag on (like a job) it requires dedication, love, and attention, it's a full-time job.

I'm a student, getting a degree is something I've always wanted to do, but being a mum is something I will do in the future.

I'm not really sure.

Buy a laptop :)

Panic, find out if the deer is badly injured, and then call my mum

Dog, they are the best of friends, loyal, so cute and cuddly :)

Fake a sickie with the doctor.

Home-made gifts :)

I hate confrontation, but if I couldn't handle it anymore, would there be any other way?

My family, my boyfriend, my closest friends. Yes I would fight the cancer with all of my being.

Ice cream, dvds (comedies without dog themes), and an open ear.

Greek Islands, White villas, sharp cliff tops, blue ocean, local markets, friendly voices, warm bread.

Say that I'm just not ready to get involved [silent words: with them].

Child, they are more likely to be helpless and vulnerable, it would be my instinct.

Death, Heaven's the next destination.

Grain: bread?
      Veggie: lettuce
      Fruit: strawberries
      Dairy: milk
      Meat: steak
      Sugary/Fatty: chocolate

2) A best friend whom you had a falling out with several years ago calls to make amends today. How do you react? woww, why now?

a. oldies- its good to my ears
      b. hip hop- nice beats
      c. new pop- alright

i guess new tire, because you need to get their somehow or no job at all.

i dont know. i think i would, i hope i don't get my mom's qualities which are basically scream on the top of your lungs. i want my kids to be able to talk to me without being scared and be open

oh god, i have so many so i dont know. but i always wanted to be an actress..i just dont think i could be one.

probably not.

unfortunately yes. i should stop, but i think what would this person do to me? and i turn out to be wrong.

a ticket to get out of here.

i call my mom =X

an otter. theyre so cute.

i just tell him the truth i guess..but down here we have late exams :p

my artistic skills come in , i love drawing or making ppl stuff

hmm thats a toughie. i guess try to work it out, if not ?idk

i tell my closest friends. and hell yes i would fight. i have a whole life ahead of me and id try anything to get rid of it.

if she needed someone to talk to i would be there, i guess we could watch a movie and talk.

hmmmm, so many places i want to go. i just say europe.

i just sit him down and try to explain that idont have the same feelings. and if they were my friend they would understand.

small child. they have a life that they didnt get to experience while the other businessman did somewhat. but if i had the chance..both

deserted island =X
      i just have a fear of what comes after death..

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]:)[/CENTER]