Bad Day

• Today was a HORRIBLE day for me. Nothing happened really... i went to the mall wth my mom to go shoppin 4 clothes. Suppose to be a good day ... but I looked soo Horrible today :( it just ruins everything. I'm so sensitive about the way I look it sucks. What makes it worse is that I have to look in the mirror a lot in the mall for trying on clothes so that suckd. N e wayss most of the days I'll look bad but there are a few days when I feel good about myself but its only A FEWWW :(. AM I ABNORMAL?
      [SIZE=3]Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart xx
      [/SIZE]
    • Re: Bad Day

No... That happens to me A LOT. But if that's you in your signature, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. You're very pretty.:D I'm jealous. lol
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Aerosmith, Alanis Morissette, B-52's, Bob Marley, En Vogue, (OLD)Green Day, Heart, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin,[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Michael Jackson, Outkast, Presidents of the United States of America, Queen, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Sublime, System of a Down, Tenacious D, (OLD) Weezer, There's more[/SIZE].... [/CENTER]
    • Re: Bad Day

Kaitlyn wrote:

No... That happens to me A LOT. But if that's you in your signature, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. You're very pretty.:D I'm jealous. lol

thanks. But its really depressing... it tortures me.
      [SIZE=3]Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart xx
      [/SIZE]