Orphan Movie

• Orphan Movie

I recently saw that new horror film Orphan directed by Jaume Collet-Serra

Wow! that movie scared me to death, at certain parts i couldn't even watch.
      It was really good too, how they directed it, and the actors were really good in in playing the characters especially Isabelle Fuhrman who played Esther.

But here is my question. They had a couple of kid actors and actresses in that movie, and i always wondered when children do horror movies or roles when they really have to be the character and actually come out of themselves just to portray the character, how does this affect them? It always reminds of Heath Ledger in the Joker and how he actually had to become kind of crazy just to play him , and we all know what happened to him in the end. But i think this has a big effect on their lives because even though it is just acting, they do have to make the character come to life just so they can play the role and become believeable .

But you don't have to answer that question if you don't want to you, you can tell me if you saw the movie and what you thought of it! =]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Orphan Movie

Dunno. But yeah, I saw that movie last night, wow, my date was scared to death lol. haha especially the pigeon being "put it out of its misery" by Esther. Funny at times, but more suspenseful. The movie theater started applauding when Esther finally got punch-killed in the face. :D