...i'm Faaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ...i'm Faaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I'M FAT!
      but that's not the problem! My problem is that my family keeps annoying me about it!
      my mother keeps staring at me in a VERY weird way, my father keeps blaming me for doing that to my body, my brother keeps making fun of me, my other brother really don't care, he only cares about my taste in music!!!!! he wants me to lsn to crappy arabic music((which no1 lsns to but old ppl!!!!)) instead of english music!!
      My world is the opposite of wut a normal world is! Fat ppl should be annoyed at school, not at home! but in my world everybody outside my house loves me and don'think m too fat!
      I gotta do sumthing about it cuz m going insane! nobody knows when I gonna take a knife and kill my family!!
      ((btw I weigh 78 kilos and I'm 172cm tall))
    • Re: ...i'm Faaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have that problem, mainly what your parents/parent are trying to say is you used to be active but now your not as active as you used to be. I use the be real fat around 10 years old because i sat at home and played games all day. Just get out to the track and run a few miles a day and go to the gym youl lose weight and gain muscle real quick, and your parents should stop annoying you about it. Any maybe, youl be stronger than your brothers :D Hope this helps

hehehe:D:D:D
      Today 2 guys were killed in my town! and u expect my mom to let me get out and run a few miles by my self?:D:D:D...
      And I dunno I rlly wanna go to a gym but I get tired rlly fast so I dunno!
      but u kno wut I will try!
      thx a lot!:D...and I rlly look forward to that day when I cud hit my brothers back(yes BACK):rolleyes: ...:D

I seriously know what you're going through. People claim me to be super skinny and that I never eat and when I do eat then I eat like a bird. And I get sick of people telling me that I need to eat more. I need to keep up with my meals and everything. And then I knew that people only wanted me to do what they wanted. And I wasn't going to do that nor was I going to please them.

At your BMI weight, I think you're the perfect size. You shouldn't care what people think about you. Fuck your brother. Maybe he is just mad and he is lashing out because that is all he knows how to do. If you want to lose weight, then work for it. Don't cave when it gets hard. :]

yea..I mean I really wanna lose weight but I can't do that just because they don't lyk the way I look!
      and the worst thing is that I can't wear wut I want fearing that my mother is gonna look at me lyk m a freak!
      they're expecting me to wake up one day and stop eating!
      And the worst part of it is that they're not that thin either!they eat as much as I do!
      m gonna try to lose weight but I can't do that if I kno that my family won't be pleased no matter wut I do!

H-AuB10.13.29 wrote:

yea..I mean I really wanna lose weight but I can't do that just because they don't lyk the way I look!
      and the worst thing is that I can't wear wut I want fearing that my mother is gonna look at me lyk m a freak!
      they're expecting me to wake up one day and stop eating!
      And the worst part of it is that they're not that thin either!they eat as much as I do!
      m gonna try to lose weight but I can't do that if I kno that my family won't be pleased no matter wut I do!

Your parent's don't sound very supportive. Once a month, i go to the gym everyday for 10 days. I eat five meals a day. Mainly salad. That's because salad provides energy your body needs to lose weight. Think of it like your trying to burt fat but. Like a fire, without food a fire doesn't have oxygen. If you get that.

Eat pizza too, have everything

Crust=bread
      Sauce=vegetable
      cheese=dairy
      pepperoni-meat

I like to eat watermelon too. It hydrates you so when you out there and you sweet your body has something to cool you down, unless your dehydrated and your body has nothing to cool you down in which you get exhausted easily.

Hope this helps, other than the 10-day stretch i go about once every other day

Okay, I'm not going to try to sound mean or anything.

But if what your family is doing is hurting you, then why don't you do something about it? Either tell them that it hurts your feelings or listen to them and go out and do sports or something.

There are plenty of things that you could do that don't involve going outside where you could possibly get murdered(if people really wanted to murder you, they would just go into your home and kill you). You could do yoga, step aerobics, etc. Just search online.

Your family really shouldn't be this mean, but I believe that this is their way of trying to tell you to start working out. Your parents are probably trying to get you do get fit so that you don't get teased at school or whatever. They still don't have any excuse to treat you like this, but this is probably what they think.

You should also take into consideration your eating habits. Try to steer away from junkfood. Also look at your food intake. If you are eating a lot more than you need(seeing as you aren't physically active), then you should probably eat less.

As for your brothers, they are brothers. They are going to pick on you no matter what. If they weren't teasing you for being fat, they would be teasing you for being something else. And who cares that your brother is trying to get you to listen to a certain type of music? It's music.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is stop complaining about it online and do something about it if it really bothers you.