Relationship Survey - 20 Q's

• Re: Relationship Survey - 20 Q's

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Usually a long-lasting relationship but recently, I'm crazy horny.

2- What was your longest relationship? still in it 9 months

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Intelligence.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Tell me their every hope and dream and exactly how I fit into them.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you?Loyalty. And I'd be lying if I said sex drive wasn't up there.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Yep.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other?Walking in a forest until it's dark and then having a candlelight dinner at a restaurant.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Long night of talking culminating in getting a bit passionate and then falling asleep in each other's arms.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Yes.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? They scare me but they feel good..

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen?I go down on a knee after asking her father. All kindsa hoops and I gotta be dressed well.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Not ASAP

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yep, its kinda unavoidable

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like an open honest relationship and sensitive mushy-ness is fun.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? It makes a big difference.

16- Do you like public displays of affection?Yep.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone I can talk to.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? In one.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yes.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: usually lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? im in it now almost 5 months now (although longest unofficial on/off relationship was 2 years)

3-What is your favorite personality trait? not sure, i like a little self-confidence i guess, and girls who are just willing to go try something new and make a good time of it

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? not sure, im usually the one that does the romancy stuff

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? not really, a few girls and me call eachother by some as inside jokes but thats about as far as that goes

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? depends really, i love finding new things to do and new places to go, and i love going for a drink, and sometimes i just need a night in

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: hmm, not sure, movie and drinks

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? not anymore

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? when im ready for them

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? depends how the girl wants it, i'll know by her peronality, like i doubt my current girlfriend would want me to make a big thing of it really, but my last ex wouldnt admit to wanting a big proposal but would really love one

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? as long as theres enough time to plan everything

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? i do but me and my current girlfriend havnt yet

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? depends on the girl, usually open and honest but most of the girls i goo for take a little bit of time to open up

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? used to but not in my current relationship, i have way to much work to be doing, it comes down to a few texts a week and usually seeing eachother once or twice a week

16- Do you like public displays of affection? depends

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? lying

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? someone who knows how to cheer me up when ive had a rediculously stressful day, and is trustworthy

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? tried it didnt work

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? yes
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Always a long lasting relationship
      2- What was your longest relationship? 2 1/2 yrs
      3-What is your favorite personality trait? I mostly love guys who canmake me laugh!
      4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Write me a song then sing it to me :) I <3 music!

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty and loyalty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Mostly baby or babe thats about it

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? The movies

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Laying in my room and just cuddling :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? YES!
      10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? yes

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Something huge like "Will you marry me?" on one of those baseball screens lol

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? No I want some time to plan
      13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yeah, all the time

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like a sensitive open relationship i like to express my feelings
      15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Mostly just texts I like to talk in person
      16- Do you like public displays of affection? Uhm depends (school yes, mall no) At school I like people to see that I'm taken or that he's taken ;)
      17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Being able to have someone to talk to that I can trust

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Probably idk it depends how strong I feel about the person

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yep!

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship? Long lasting relationship
      s
      2- What was your longest relationship? In my first one now. 4 weeks and counting...

3-What is your favorite personality trait? I want a cute girl that actually likes me.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Aside from being herself?

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Comatibility

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Nah...

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Anything

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Cuddled on the couch

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Yes

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Ummm

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? No

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Sometimes... mostly my worries about it

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Sensitive. I don't like her feeling she has something to hide.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Not yet..

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Well, we only see each other at school so...

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? I doubt it. I'm too forgiving.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who understands and cares about me

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? I think so..

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Undecided
      The smartest people often do the stupidest of things.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chessplayer ().

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Fun Fling. I'm too young for anything lasting.
      2- What was your longest relationship? 1 and a half years.

3-What is your favorite personality trait? funny and kinda dorky :).

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Ask my cat permission to take me out on a date... i would die.
      5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Being understanding and patient.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Im a fan of hon. :)

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Taking me to a dubstep concert where we only dance with eachother. :)

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?Just hanging out alone at my house. Me cooking dinner and us watching a movie or something. Playing house. :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Never.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? No... i'm too young for that.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? meh... um... idk?

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Fairly soon I guess. I mean we would've had to have been together for awhile to get engaged in the first place right?

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? No. I dont' do serious.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? strong and silent. I mean I'm quiet about my struggles and I need a guy who's like tht too.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? I like a good morning text just out of courtesy or something. but nothing constant.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? For sure.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Making me change. I can't handle it.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Understanding.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Probs not. Unless I was crazy in love.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? For sure. I mean how else would you know it would work?