Relationship Survey - 20 Q's

• Relationship Survey - 20 Q's

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: depends on my mood.. but usually a long lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? still in it lol 4 years now

3-What is your favorite personality trait? funny guys, the ones that can make you so angry but distract you with a laugh

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? hmm.. not sure I've had really good experiences with them making me dinner, suprising me on dates, etc.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty and loyalty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? not really lol but I did date a couple of guys that did that

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? depends on my mood, but I like doing random things like hitting the amusement park, or going to the battings cages

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: night in? dinner and a movie :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? yes..

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? sometimes.. I don't like getting played

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? an old fashioned way. Down on the knee

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Probably a year out so I can plan it

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yep, its kinda unavoidable

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like an open honest relationship but aren't really interested in sensitive guys

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes, lots of texting and phone calls

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Not really

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who I can count on

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yes

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Undecided
    • Re: Relationship Survey - 20 Q's

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Lasting relationship.

2- What was your longest relationship? 1.5 years

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Kindness

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Surprise me by taking me away to some exotic destination for a holiday :)

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Fidelity and honesty.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Yes

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Probably dinner, and then a romantic walk by the ocean.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Making dinner and taking it to bed for movies and passion ;)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Yes

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Something really special that shows me he has put a lot of thought into it, and definitley on one knee.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? A year engagement.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yes

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I can't choose, I don't like quiet guys, but I do love them strong.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Yes.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Infidelity.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Honouring one another.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Ah, if I was serious about a person and it wasn't for a very long time, then yes.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? It depends, but I think that it can be a worthwhile experience to see if you are compatible on a new level.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? 1 year, 4 months and counting

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Sincerity. He needs to be true to who he is.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Something small but meaningful, like give me flowers when I'm having a bad day.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Trust! Everything else builds upon it.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Yes, but the pet names I use are more creative than that.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? A quick dinner by the waterfall.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Dinner then a romantic comedy movie. We'd cuddle and throw popcorn at each other. :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Yes, I am capable. The question is would I want to.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Yes. I might sound like a kid trying to grow up too fast to some people, but I want to have my soul mate now. I'm ready to commit forever.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Unexpected and on a day I could use some cheering up.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Nah, we'll need time to plan.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yes. The future is exciting.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like sensitive and open so he can be honest about his feelings. Communication is necessary to keep a relationship healthy.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes, even if it's just a quick chat. I need to know how he's doing.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? A quick kiss and hand holding is okay. Making out isn't.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating, lying, disrespect, abuse.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? I value most being completely comfortable around that person.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yes, if the distance was necessary.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yes, so you know what you're getting yourself into. Some people have very disagreeable habits and even though they're cool to be around, living with them can get really bothersome.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: A lasting relationship.

2- What was your longest relationship? A year and 3 months, the one I'm in now :)

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Funny guys with a great sense of humor and very sweet.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? I'm not exactly sure. I've had my boyfriend cook dinner for me, plan really romantic nights and such.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? When they're completely honest with me and stay loyal.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Well I like baby and babe, but my boyfriend pretty much uses everything haha.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? I'm more of the type that stays in but I enjoy going out to dinner or the movies.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Renting a bunch of movies, snacking on hella food and then spending the night together alone :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No. That's actually been proven difficult for me.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Those are the only relationships I do like. I hate being in a stupid fling where I feel second to other girls.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? I'd want him to get down on one knee.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Mmm, maybe 5 months or so, so I could plan it.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yeah, I do all the time with my boyfriend. You kinda just get the urge to.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like an open honest relationship and strong.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? I don't have to but I do.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Holding hands and small kisses but not making out.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating, lying.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? I need something stable, something dependable.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? No. I've tried.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Of course.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship? Lasting relationship.

2- What was your longest relationship? A year and a few month.

3-What is your favorite personality trait? The ability to make me laugh.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Hmm, snuggle me on the sofa and talking about everything and anything while watching really bad TV.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Honesty, loyalty, trust.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? If it fits, sure.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Go out for a nice meal, few drinks and hit the cinema.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other? Snuggle up on the sofa with a dvd.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No..

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Depends.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Simple & sweet.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Not really.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yus :)

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Sensitive.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Yea, why not?

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? The bond.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Sort of, but whatever.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: long lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? 3 yrs

3-What is your favorite personality trait? funny
      4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Makes a romantic dinner and snuggel up and watch a movie
      5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty and loyalty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)?baby
      7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? going to the movies or a walk on the beach
      8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: dinner and a movie :)

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? yea
      11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Down on the knee in a romantic seeting
      12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? I would want to have time to plain everything and all that

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yep

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like sensitive open relationships
      15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes, lots of texting and phone calls

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Meh idc

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who I can count on and will always be there 2 me, someone i can talk 2 bout anything

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yes, i already have

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yes i already have
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Lasting

2- What was your longest relationship? 2 years

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Caring, sensitive, good sense of humour

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Nice surprises

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Trust, honesty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Yes

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Going to the cinema and going for a drink and a nice meal, then home and some 'alone time' :)

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Movie, takeaway or nice meal then nice time together

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Yeah...

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Yeah

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Not sure really.. be very very close first

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Dunno really.. not TOO soon but not waiting too long either

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Hmm sensitive open

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes texting if we don't see each other

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Don't mind

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Lying, cheating

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone to trust and get close to

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yeah, I think that's ok
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship? Fun. High School can't be super serious or you miss out on a lot.

2- What was your longest relationship? 2 months...ish.

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Girls that can talk about anything, light topics or really deep stuff.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Surprises are nice.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? That they're in it for fun, because they want to enjoy it, and because they enjoy spending time with me.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? I really don't care.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Hanging out with a few close mutual friends just doing random stuff in town.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other? Just talking and messing around. Nothing planned.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Yeah, I can be a bold faced liar.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Not at this point in my life. That's why mine don't last long.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? It'd be my doing, something simple and classy, but somewhere not expected.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? It's up to the fiance. I do want to be married in Italy though, so that might make it take a while.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? I'm never in really serious, long-term relationships.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Open.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Mostly texting, lots of talking at school and stuff.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? PDAs are fine by me.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Lying about cheating. If they owned up, I'd move on.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Fun, enjoyment, emotional gain.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? No. I like face-to-face.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? No.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: lasting one for sure.

2- What was your longest relationship? 3 months?

3-What is your favorite personality trait? good humor.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? idk. i guess just being there whenever i needed them.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty and compatibility.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? yeah.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? dinner and a movie?

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: being alone and relaxing together.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? no.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? yeah.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? the normal way.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? no. i want my wedding to be awesome.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yeah..

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? strong silent.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? yes.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Not really.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating, bitchiness.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? someone who really cares.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? i thought i could but that didnt work.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yeah.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: A relationship, please.

2- What was your longest relationship? One year, 1 month and counting...

3-What is your favorite personality trait? A wonderful sense of humor.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Making me dinner when I've had a bad day. Taking me on a picnic. The whole romantic bedroom setup(rose petals, soft music, candles, etc.)

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Trust. and Communication.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Yeah, they're cute.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Dinner, possibly a movie, or some other fun activity. Watching fireworks together.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: night in? home made dinner, then a movie night on the couch.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? no.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Yes.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Do something romantic, like dinner at a restaurant, and then down on one knee infront of everyone.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? I wouldnt mind a longer engagement.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yes.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I want an open relationship.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Yeah, I wanna show off my man.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Cheating, or lying.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? I want him to be my best friend.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? I'm doing it now.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yes.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?
      A lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship?
      Seven months

3-What is your favorite personality trait?
      compassion, listens&caring

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do?
      A phone call at midnight saying "happy birthday"

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? honesty, keeping promises

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)?
      yes :)
      7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other?
      Late dinner near the beach followed with a walk by the shore

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?
      Movie night! Maybe with some old school board games (monopoly, candy land xD)

10- Do you like relationships that involve serious commitments?
      Yeah, if you're not committed to me and I can't trust that you wont go get involved with someone else for a night or two, don't bother getting with me at all.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen?
      Completely unexpectedly with someone who I am deeply in love with who loves me back the same.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible?Nah, I would be able to wait a year or two.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship?
      Yeahs

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type?
      Definitely not silent, I'd like a relationship with someone who is a little sensitive (who actually has emotions)

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yeahyahs! I love texts and late night/early calls

16- Do you like public displays of affection?
      Holding hands, yes. Little pecks of kisses, yes. Full out blown making out, definitely not.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship?
      cheating, drugs, excessive drinking

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship?
      honesty

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation?
      yes, as long as I am able to contact them through a cell or computer and will be able to see them a few times a year.
      20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? If the relationship is strong enough, yeah.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]
      Happy Looks Like This

[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]^______^[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Depends.

2- What was your longest relationship? Around a year.

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Someone who makes you feel special, makes you laugh, makes you feel beautiful.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Doing something for me, he knows i'd love.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Trust. Trust is the base of a relationship.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Depends. Liek "babes" and stuff, no thanks. But "Hun" etc, is okay.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Anything, aslong as we're having fun.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Same as above.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Nope.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Depends, alot.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? In Venice, or Paris. :'D - Paris so isn't overrated. o.o

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Nah.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? I prefer to concentrate about whats happening now.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Open.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yeah.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Holding hands, kissing etc. But not like to much.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Lying.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who's always there for me, someone i can trust.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yush.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yeah, i think it's like a good way to "test" the relationship. If you can't live together, you definently can't be married.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hair isn't all to life, but it's a good place to start.

Relationship. I'm not into flings.

Two and a half years

Uuuhhhhh...I dunno. =/

I'm not into romance.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you?
      Chemistry

Most, yes. I like babe, baby, sweetheart, angel, etc. Honey I can't stand, though.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other
      Whatever we feel like doing

Sexsexsexsex

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
      I could, but chances are I wouldn't.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments?
      Yes

In front of family and friends

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible?
      Nah, I don't mind being engaged for a while.

Yes, it makes me happy

A mix of both

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis?
      Yes. I hate to be away from those I love.

Yup

Ignoring me

Passion. I couldn't stand to be in a relationship where there was a lack of affection or 'I love you's or whatever.

That ship has long since sailed

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage?
      Mhm

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: Fling

2- What was your longest relationship? 6 months

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Nice guys

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Don't know

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Honesty

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Babe, Sexy, Honey

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Out on the town drinking

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: Take away, movie, sex

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? yes..

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Sometimes

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? Laying in bed with him cuddling me

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Yes

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? Yea

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like an very open honest relationship

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Yes

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Honesty

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? No

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? Yes, as soon as possible

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: a long lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? 25 months

3-What is your favorite personality trait? no matter how much of an ass they are to other people, they are so soft and cute with you, in front of everyone else. Makes you feel really special :)

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Tell me in detail how they feel about me, and talk about our memories together, and first impressions etc. whilst layed, cuddled up close, in the darkness, in bed.<3

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? I do :)

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Pubb!

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: cuddling up close :) having fun..

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? yeah :(

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? yeah I do.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? in a sincere way that lets me know i'm his only one

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? nope.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? i do, alot.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? I like... open and sensitive.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? yeah, i can't live without him lol

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Yeah :)

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? cheating, lying.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? the feeling, when i look into his eyes, and he says ' i love you'. i just.. melt.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? sure.

Relationship

5 months

no

no

that you like them for who they are and that you are happy

no.

anything

;)

why would i do that?

its ok

in private

not particuly

noo

both is ok

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis?
      yep

not much

yep

question 5

its too hard for me :s

sure!

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

lasting relationship.

a year on and off a few months with no problems .

i don't know .

depends...

that they truly care for you and it's fun :)

no not really, occasionally is alright .

anything really :)

?

no .

yeah i guess.

hah idk..i want it to be a surprise :)

not really..maybe a couple months.

err not really .

either really..

yess .

sure .

..cheating .

trust .

maybe if i could see them a lot .

definitely .
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year,
      and i'm so sick of watching while
      the minutes pass as i go nowhere. <3AllTimeLow[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship? Lasting.

2- What was your longest relationship? One week. =/

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Intellectuality, creativity, honesty, loyalty, trustworthyness... I have no single favourite trait.

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? I don't pretend to know.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Honesty, trust, loyalty, and love.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? Some.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? Going out to a movie, and/or going to a restaurant, a walk around town afterwards.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other? Much the same as when I go out - movie and/or dinner, and a nice conversation.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? Able? Yes. Willing? No.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? Only if the commitments go both ways.

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? I disagree with the concept of marriage.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? I do not agree with the concept of marriage.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship? At times.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Sensitive and opened - honesty and trust are two things that I value very highly.

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? When possible.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? Annoying, but I have nothing against the people who do.

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship? Lying, cheating and

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who is intelligent, honest, and non-prejudicial.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yes.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? I disagree with the concept of marriage.

With the one I love I want a lasting relationship. My past has been full of flings. I'm so over it.

Technically it's not clarified as a relationship, but it's been four years.

I love people with a good sense of humor, and down to earth.

Do something special for me that they know I love. It's so thoughtful, and shows that they truly listen and remember things about you.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? Honesty, Trust, Understanding, and Communication.

No that's annoying.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other?
      Whatever I'm feeling like doing at the time. Just as long as we're with each other.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: night in? dinner and a Cuddling and talking about anything and everything.

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No.

Depends on the person. In a way though, commitment scares me.

However he wants to propose. I'd be happy either way.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? No I'd rather have a long engagement. Only fools rush in.

Definitely. It's important to know that you're both on the same page, and not having false expectations.

I can do with either one.

Yes, but not as much at the moment.

I think subtle public displays of affection is alright, but I wouldn't do anything private or anything that would make other people uncomfortable.

Selfishness, lies, and cheating.

Someone who is there for you no matter what and being able to face anything together.

I've loved someone long distance for the past four years now, and still love every minute of it.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? I do. It actually is a way to prepare for the future. Deciding whether you can live with each other is important if you're going to be married. Got to be prepared for what you're getting yourself into.

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?: long lasting relationship

2- What was your longest relationship? It's 4 years and 2 months atm

3-What is your favorite personality trait? Sweet and funny

4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do? Hm dunno, anything small would work for me.

5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you? loyalty and that there is some fun in the relationship.

6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)? sure.

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other? doesn't matter what, anything where we can have fun.

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?: movie?

9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it? No. I'll be honest.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments? yes

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen? an old fashioned way i think.
      If it's just the two of us and would be bit romantic or something.

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible? Depends if it's possible and such, but would love to ofc.

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type? Sensitive open

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis? Yes, would try and if it's just isn't possible would try the next day.

16- Do you like public displays of affection? -

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship? Someone who I can laugh with, talk with and can trust.

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation? Yes, wouldnt be easy but I would try.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage? yes.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      &#9734;[/CENTER]