:/

• What the fuck is wrong with people? It's hard to believe that someone can't live a normal life and be accepted and loved because of they way they look and the people around them are too full of themselves to acknowledge their existence.

I've seen this everywhere I go. People trying to be something their not, people thinking way too fucking much of themselves. Is it fair for someone to be punished for how they were born? to have to suffer and be alone, isolated from society because they aren't like you? Get over your fucking selves and grow up..

Stop judging people and get out of your fantasy world..You are all pieces of shit in a toilet. No point in fighting over who stinks the most because you fuckers are all going down the drain, all of you! motherfuckers! fuckers! useless douchebags.

My General teen advice. Practice not being ignorant fuckheads now, while you are still young.
    • Lostsoul wrote:

What the fuck is wrong ... Stop judging people and get out of your fantasy world..You are all pieces of shit in a toilet. No point in fighting over who stinks the most because you fuckers are all going down the drain, all of you! motherfuckers! fuckers! useless douchebags.

My General teen advice. Practice not being ignorant fuckheads now, while you are still young.

maybe - a good advice ... but - how old are you?
      if i think about some older folk ... its general, that advice, for any ages.