--- Guide for girls on what to wear to impress a boy ---

• --- Guide for girls on what to wear to impress a boy ---

Well, this is a guide for girls on what to wear to impress a boy. If I need to add anything, just post a reply and I'll review that piece of clothing. If it is a pecific piece of clothing/or an outfit, I will review it as well and post it.

Also: THIS IS WHAT I THINK, DO NOT FLAME ME FOR WHAT I THINK

Facial Features

Hair Styles?

Ok, this is going to be long, so I will come back and edit the hair syles in a few hours.

Hats?

Mostly No - It is pretty simple, no hats unless you can pull off the ganster-hat look.

Ear-rings?

Yes/No - Well, if you are under the age of 20, do not wear big fat ear rings or the loopy ear rings. The only ear rings that look good to boys are the little ones.

Scarfs?

No - Never, under ANY circumstance wear a scarf.

Glasses?

Yes/No - These are kind of a toss-up, I prefer contacts along with most boys, but it really doesn't make a difference.

Shirts/Belts

Un-Strapped Shirts?

Yes/No - It get really annoying to watch a girl keep pulling up there shirt every minute because the shirt is made to NOT fall down. But, if you don't pull up your shirt every minute, I think they look really nice.

Strapped Sleeveless shirt?

YES! - Ok, if you really want to impress a boy, this is the way to go! the shirt doesn't have to "expose" you, I just find these so attractive. If A girl walks up to me with a strapped sleeveless shirt, I will be all over her.

Long-Sleeve Shirt?

No - I do not like long-sleeve shirts. It looks much better if you wear a blouse with a shirt underneith it.

Blouse?

Yes - This is yet, another shirt-type I adore. When I say blouse, I mean a blouse with a shirt underneith. When I say a shirt underneith, I mean one of those blouses that covers your arms and is like a long sleeve shirt, accept the chest area and sometimes middle/belly is exposed, so you wear a normal t-shirt/sleeveless strapped t-shirt to cover it up.

T-Shirt?

Yes/No - Girls can only pull off the t-shirt look, if they can afford clothing like Ambercrombie, American Eagle, Holister, and ext..

Belts?

NO! - I never like to see a belt on a girl, and I hate the shirts with the belt on them. Please, no big clunky belts. Belts are for boys(even if they are pink =D).

Pants/shorts

Jeans?

Yes - You can never go wrong with jeans. But only skinny jeans, I hate it when girls try to wear baggy jeans, they are for boys only.

Jean skirt?

Yes/No - This is very contreversial, I personnally prefer no jean skirt because I just don't like them.

Short Jean shorts?

YES! - YES, YES, and YES! I guarentee, this is what to wear to impress a boy. All boys love girls in jean shorts. You can NEVER go long with them. Accept if you wear them down to your knees, then you don't look so good :(.

Yoga's?

YES! - Another YES, YES, and YES! You can never go wrong with Yoga's! When I say Yoga's, I mean the tight black elasticish pants. Boys love these too.

Normal Non-Jean Skirts?

Yes - These are nice too. They look pretty nice if you are trying to play an innocent-girl. But if you are a party person and is very talkitive, this is not for you. Normal skirts are for a bit more shy girls.

Socks/Shoes

Tube Socks)?

NEVER - Never wear those long colorful socks. They look ugly as shit. I'm sorry, but it is true.

Normal/Short Socks?

Yes- They look nice and neat. You can never go wrong with these.

Tennis Shoes?

No - No tennis shoes, no matter how compfortable they are. NEVER.

Sandels?

Yes/No - No to sandels that do not have toe piece between big toe. If it has a divider thing between the big toe, then yes, love the sandels then!

High-Heels?

Yes - Yes to these, but don't over do this. A little heel is fine but like a 6 inch heel is not..

If I forget anything, please post.

Anything here is subject to change.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ipawnu ().

• Re: --- Guide for girls on what to wear to impress a boy ---

Ipawnu wrote:

Ok, mercedes, your a girl, so you don't really have a say on how to impress a boy. Seeing how only boys can determin on what looks hot on a girl :)

Arthur, I agree with you.

Giggity, gtfo, you are either just trying to get one night stands, or you are very needy.

Umm... no.

Seeing as Charlie is a girl, i would guess she knows what she does or doesn't need to do to impress a guy.

And what Trevor said applies for just about all guys, if we are interested in a girl, it wont matter what she's wearing or doing, clothes alone will not make or break our decision on whether we like a girl.

You must be one very superficial person.

Ipawnu wrote:

He said "If SHE is interested in me" no the other way around, if it was the other way around, then it wouldn't matter what she wore. And that makes no sence, only boys can say what needs to be done to be impressed by a girl. Don't suckup to mods.

I cant be bothered to explain how ridiculous and shallow you sound in this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Ipawnu wrote:

This is a terrible community, all you get is a bunch of spamming people.

Nope, we aren't a terrible community, you are a shallow minded guy who made a list of the things HE would look for in a girl, it is impossible for a girl to meet every guys like/dislikes, everyone is different.

Ipawnu wrote:

LOl, I am very shallow. Pickup artists ftw?

But, I like how you didn't deny how everybody flames WAY to much.

I can't be bothered to argue with you, it will just go round and round, as i'm assuming your too stubborn to admit when you're wrong.:rolleyes:
      And nope, we weren't flaming, we were replying to your thread correcting you're mis-judgment of just about every guy.:)

Ipawnu wrote:

Ok, mercedes, your a girl, so you don't really have a say on how to impress a boy. Seeing how only boys can determin on what looks hot on a girl :)

Well if it makes you feel better i break most of the rules you posted above and (without sounding bigheaded) more than a few lads find it attractive. :) Plus the fact that the majority of my friends are lads, i know what they find attractive on me and what they don't!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]