Mafia 1 Discussion Thread

• Re: Mafia 1 Discussion Thread

What's a giveaway, and to what? :p
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
    as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
    [/CENTER]

Ohh. :p I missed the beginning of the game, so like I'm lost. :)

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
    as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
    [/CENTER]

~ Special Roles in the game ~

Detective - A detective can detect if a player is a mafia or not. He can PM the host every night and ask if the player is mafia or not. And if he finds a mafia, he has to try and make the innocents convince to kill that mafia during the day time.

Doctor - A doctor's job is to protect an innocent in the night, immediately after day killing, so that if the mafia tries to kill an innocent person, they maybe saved by the doctor. He can protect himself too.

Hunter - An innocent who kills a player at night. He is the only innocent who has the ability to kill. Although he can only kill a player every night. MR X

Village Idiot - An innocent who has no effect if died during the day, but if killed at the night, the mafia gets a chance to kill another innocent the same night.

Ninja - An innocent that if killed during the day makes no effect, but if killed during the night, he will be reawakened and he gets a chance to select a player of his choice to kill that night. So mafia better get him voted out during the day.

Witch - The witch has the ability to resurrect a dead player every night. LINDA

Zombie - When this innocent dies, he has the ability to take down anyone of their choice

The Grim Reaper - This player will PM me each night to switch the fate of two players. If one is voted on by the mafia to kill, the one they were switched with will instead die. Doctor protection will also be switched.

Oracle - The witch has given him a special potion and keeps a constant supply of it everyday. So this player cannot die during the night as long as the witch is alive but can be killed if the witch is dead. But this player can be voted out during the day. TREVOR

Priest - He has the ability to interrogate a dead player once. He can ask about if a fellow member is a mafia or an innocent. But he is allowed only one question per dead player. GODZILLA

Ha, this will be super easy if they all do what Giggity want. :p

[/CENTER]

~ Special Roles in the game ~

Detective - A detective can detect if a player is a mafia or not. He can PM the host every night and ask if the player is mafia or not. And if he finds a mafia, he has to try and make the innocents convince to kill that mafia during the day.gardenhead

Doctor - A doctor's job is to protect an innocent in the night, immediately after day killing, so that if the mafia tries to kill an innocent person, they maybe saved by the doctor. He can protect himself too.

Hunter - An innocent who kills a player at night. He is the only innocent who has the ability to kill. Although he can only kill a player every night. MR X

Village Idiot - An innocent who has no effect if died during the day, but if killed at the night, the mafia gets a chance to kill another innocent the same night.

Ninja - An innocent that if killed during the day makes no effect, but if killed during the night, he will be reawakened and he gets a chance to select a player of his choice to kill that night. So mafia better get him voted out during the day.

Witch - The witch has the ability to resurrect a dead player every night. LINDA

Zombie - When this innocent dies, he has the ability to take down anyone of their choice

The Grim Reaper - This player will PM me each night to switch the fate of two players. If one is voted on by the mafia to kill, the one they were switched with will instead die. Doctor protection will also be switched.

Oracle - The witch has given him a special potion and keeps a constant supply of it everyday. So this player cannot die during the night as long as the witch is alive but can be killed if the witch is dead. But this player can be voted out during the day. TREVOR

Priest - He has the ability to interrogate a dead player once. He can ask about if a fellow member is a mafia or an innocent. But he is allowed only one question per dead player. GODZILLA

The post was edited 1 time, last by Heather ().

You guys we have to make it seem like they're Mafia themselves. Some of us have to belive them though, but don't be too supportive of them or they'll think you're just jumping the bandwagon.

Be very careful.

I think we're going to have to vote out gardenhead tonight. But what if the Bodyguard protects him? We're screwed with what to do now.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Btw, Heather, gardenhead is the Detective.

1.Miss Loo** - Secret Mafia
    2.Alisha
    3.Godzilla** - Priest
    4.Cybelindar
    5.Giggity
    6.ensy
    7.x-mercedes-x
    8.Linda** - Witch
    9.Betty
    10.Alexia
    11.Trevor** - Oracle
    12.Shute
    13.Mikep
    14.JaMeLae
    15.Heatherbby
    16.daydream
    17.The Wolf

18.ANTI CONDOM
    19.gardenhead - Detective (?)
    20.stephaknee
    redforeva**
    22.Curlywurly
    23.Mr X - Hunter
    24.Niceguy7

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

There are 5 special normies to still figure out, out of 7 unconfirmed normies.

Alisha
    Cybelindar
    Giggity
    Betty
    Mikep
    JaMeLae
    ANTI CONDOM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crwydro ().